School, Shit, and Stuff

Start from the beginning

I booed him and parked my motorcycle in our school's parking lot.

"Dude, are your parents still overseas?" I ask, and Wrath just nods. His parents have been over the sea for 2 weeks now for a business trip in France; his mom was a symbiote and his dad was a human businessman.

"Alright, young symbiote! Just because it's your first day doesn't mean that the teacher will go soft on you all!" Yelled Uncle AV, the principal of Sym High School.

"Hey, you're Asher Brock, aren't you?" Someone asked, and I looked back and saw a group of humans behind the school gates.

"What the fuck do you want?" I said as I looked over to them. They snickered when I replied, mumbled to each other, and kept pointing at me like some kind of animal.

"Heh, I can't believe you were born from a faggot and an alien slug." He said it with a smirk. I clenched and unclenched my hands, trying to control my emotions.

"Who makes you judge, bitch?" I asked back.

"You symbiotes should just die! The earth belongs to humans, not you disgusting alien parasites." The guy in the middle said. Did they just say the P word in front of the whole school? Who is a symbiote?

I heard loud growls behind me. I turned my head and saw everyone already changing to their original form.

"Oh, you're dead for sure," I said before changing to my symbiote form. Many symbiotes have different forms, and my form was also different.

"Fuck off before we eat your punny brains!" I yelled as I roared in front of their punny faces. They scrambled away from the gate to the other side of the school. We all quickly changed back to our human forms after Uncle AV threatened us with MIR detention for 25 minutes. What's with the MRI on my first day?

Coming into the office, we waited for the secretary to give us our daily schedule, and when the secretary handed us a piece of paper, Wrath and I read it quickly.

Personal training

08.00 - 10.00

Hand-in-hand combat
10.00 - 11.00

Lunch Break 
11.00 - 11.20

Physical training
11.20 - 13.20

Shooting practice
13.20 - 15.00

Break
15.00 - 15.20

Hand-in-hand combat
15.20 - 16.00

Shifting
16.00 - 17.00

Go home

That's it. Wow, it's kind of easy. I remember when my father took me and my siblings to training camp last year. It was far more intense than what the school offered.

"Got to go, fuckhead." Wrath said, and we separated into our own classes. I just rolled my eyes and went to my locker first. I got to get rid of the fucking heavy backpack away from me.

"Aye! Brock, get to the changing room and hurry up!!!" And how lucky am I to meet my training teacher in the hallway? Not so lucky, I think. Quickly putting my bag into my locker, I grabbed what was necessary for my lesson and followed her.

"Give me a rest, old lady," I mumbled, and I followed her to the changing room.

"Watch your mouth, Brock. Now go change!" She yelled and suddenly pushed me into the changing room.