Da boios

Rin had fallen asleep on the couch with an icepop in his mouth, tons of sticks from icepops, He was also  dreaming of random exorcist bullshit.
Yukio came down stairs and smiled. He decided to throw out the sticks and eat the rest of the icepop Rin had in his mouth "You're so cute Rin.." He sighed and sat next to Rin, pulling him close to his chest.
Rin started waking up a bit "Nnmm.." He saw Yukio "H-huh? Yukio what the hell?!"
Yukio pushed Rin off to the side "Sorry Rin-" Yukio looked off to the side while blushing.
"I mean- Its okay.." Rin smiled a bit "Also- where is my icepop?!" Rin had a slight rage face on.
"I uh- stole it from you." Yukio chuckled and looked at Rin. The two were fairly close together so anything can happen.
Kuro jumped in between them "Hey Rin!!" Kuro smiled.
"Kuro! What did you steal my icepops too?!"
Kuro chuckled "No! Only Yukio did! Also i think Yukio has a crush on someoneeee!"
Rin raised a brow and looked at Yukio "Kuro said you have a crush on someone..? Who is it? Heh i wont tell."
Yukio started stuttering "W-well uhm.. They're r-really hot, pun intended... H-have a nice six pack.."
As Yukio said hot and six pack, Rin lifted up his shirt and looked at his sword in the corner of the room and started blushing.
"And uh.. Their name starts with R.."
Rin burst out and said "I LIKE YOU TOO YUKIO-" Rin ran upstairs and hid under the blankets of his bed.
Yukio's face turned tomato red shawnsquad98 (hehhehe) "How does.. Rin like me? I thought he hated me.."

FUCK Y'ALL AGAIN IM LEAVIN OFF HERE AT 300 WORDS SO DIE NOOBS