Chapter 1

Rose: Hey.

Oh no.
--

A year and a half has passed since Rebecca broke up with her. And she was moving on, she was, well, happy again. Sure, she's still single but who cares, she's happy and that's all that matters.

But everyone has their small secrets.

Rebecca's was that she still missed her. As much as she tried to completely forget, she couldn't. She may be happy but there's that... thorn in her mind, the thorn being Rose. Rose Valleys.
Rose was... how do you say this. She lived in a fairytale. Rebecca didn't. The two were quite different but they still got together, even though others knew it wouldn't end well. They even told the two girls but Rebecca and Rose ignored the warnings. They jumped straight into a relationship that was bound to fail.
Rose liked expensive, romantic dates with all the gifts and other. Rebecca thought that cuddling on the couch was a good enough date. Rebecca didn't mind things being out of order while Rose was a perfectionist, not stopping anything before it was perfect in her eyes.
Which was a problem.
Rose would argue that Rebecca should go out with her more, go to the cinemas and restaurants so that Rebecca could be the perfect girlfriend. Rebecca would then do so, but not that often. And that's how Rose began to tell Rebecca about how romantic her friends' significant others were. And Rebecca was sad that Rose thought about her like that. But she never showed it. Instead, she did exactly what Rose wanted; she went to expensive restaurants with her, bought her tons of gifts, emptied her savings so Rose could be satisfied. So that Rose loved her more.

But it was never enough, was it?

Because after all that Rebecca did, Rose still wanted more. She got greedy and once Rebecca couldn't give anymore, she threw her away. She threw her away as if she were yesterday's trash. And that hurt. It hurt so, so badly.

Why did she do that?

Rebecca did everything to make Rose happy, she went as far as going out of her comfort zone in order for Rose to love her.

Nothing was enough for her.

But Rebecca loved her anyway until the last minute they were together.
She was heartbroken because she tried so hard. But alas, a year and a half later, Rebecca was doing fine on her own. Until the message came in.
--
Rose: Hey.
Read 2:47 pm

Rose: Don't ignore me. How are you love? I miss you.

~~~~
A/n
Hey guys! I've started a new ~original~ (I think) book! I hope that whoever does decide to read this enjoys the content! Sorry that this first chapter is so short by the way. And yes, this is an LGBTQ+ story uwu

Have a wonderful day/night!

-Yandere