Chapter 16

The priest was about to makes us say I do. I felt my hands get sweaty and I started to panic. Mike looked at me with worry in his eyes. He said his "I do's" and I was about to say mine. I opened my mouth then choked.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered to Mike. I let go of his hands and ran down the aisle. I didn't stop for anyone. I ran straight to my quiet place and sat on a big rock and pulled my knees into my chest and cried.

I thought about what just happened.

"Why did I do that to him?" I said to myself.

I sat for a while longer and I heard a voice.

"I figured you'd be here." he said.

"Mike! I'm so sorry!" I said running to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Care, you don't have to do this if you don't want to." he said.

"No, I said yes for a reason." I said. He leaned down and kissed me.

We sat on the big rock and watched the waterfall until we heard footsteps behind us.

"Are you guys coming or not?" my sister Stephanie said with Meredith behind her.

I looked at Mike and took his hand and said, "yes."

We all walked back to the church and went on with the wedding. Before it went on though, I hugged my mom and my dad. So, the wedding went on and we were finally married.

The reception was right after the wedding at a nearby venue. Everyone ate, laughed, and joked around. Overall, it was the best night of my life.

We were about to leave to go on our honey moon. Mike wouldn't tell me where we were going either, which made me want to know even more. We got in the car and drove to where the private jet was that would take us to the honey moon. I layed my head on Mike's shoulder and I fiddled around with his ring. I looked up at him and he leaned down and kissed me on my forehead.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you, too." I said with a smile.

About 15 minutes later, we ended up at the private jet. Mike got out then came on my side and opened the door. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. He slid my coat on and then we left. Good thing it was a private jet because I was tired and I surely didn't feel like dealing with squealing kids right now.

We were going to be on the jet for about an hour so I thought I'd take a little cat nap to kill time. I leaned up against the wall of the jet and put my feet on Mike's lap. I put my head back and fell fast asleep. But, my nap ended shortly when Mike was shaking me to wake up.

We got out on this big piece of concrete and the way we landed, we were facing overgrown grass and trash everywhere.

"Uh.. Mike?" I said.

"Turn around." he said.

I turned around and there was crystal clear water and two story huts. Mike took me to my favorite place, Bora Bora!

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I said wrapping my arms around him and kissing him.

"Anything for my princess." he said kissing me again.

I pulled away and smiled at him. He took my hand and we walked on the boardwalk until we reached our hut.

"This place is beautiful!" I said.

"Just like you." Mike said kissing my cheek.

"Aww, you're so sweet." I said.

"I know, I try." he said with a wink. I laughed and we went lay down since it was late.

"You know, this is probably my secon favorite night, ever." I said.

"Second?!" Mike said. "What was the first?" he added.

"Meeting you." I said with a smile. He kissed me then I cuddled up close to him and we fell asleep.