050. when it comes to you

Start from the beginning

Paget and AJ took turns kissing the woman's cheek and hugging her separately. "Wow, who needs Matthew when we have you?" AJ joked as she slung an arm around Margo, while Paget took her bags. "You're an absolute gem!"

"You guys are way too kind to me, oh my gosh." Margo laughed softly as they led her to the car.

"Awe, anything for the woman who makes our friend smile every day." Paget grinned, bumping her shoulder with Margo's as she blushed wildly.

As they entered the car, the three women with varied hair colors fell into conversation with varying topics. From how Margo's flight was, to when Paget could officiate Margo and Matthew's wedding, it was safe to say the car ride to the studio was more than eventful. Margo enjoyed the fact that AJ and Paget became fast friends with her, not just because she was Matthew's girlfriend, but for being, (in Paget's words) "a magnificent goddess who has a heart that shines like gold." It was also good to know that Matthew's very close friends approved of her as well, not that it mattered, but it was something that helped keep the conversation flowing easily.

"Wait! What's the plan again?" Paget asked once she parked the car into the lot and turned around in her seat to face Margo.

"Well, I don't really have one... I kind of thought showing up a week before I was supposed to would suffice." Margo bashfully smiled before letting out a small, awkward chuckle, earning gawking looks from the blonde and black-haired women in front of her.

"Absolutely not! Margo, I love you sweetheart, but we gotta do something mind-blowing." stirred AJ.

"I agree with my TV wife, we must make up a better plan." agreed Paget, tapping her chin as she thought. "I got it! Leave it to AJ and me to get it all together."

"Wait, what's the plan though?" Margo knitted her brows together and gave the women in front of her a confused look.

"Don't worry about it! I've got it covered! Just look cute in an hour or so, that's when Matthew is finally done with shooting his scenes."

"Don't worry- Of course I'm going to worry!"

"Oh you'll be fine, I just hope you like scented candles, garlic bread, and pasta."

"As someone who's lived in both Venice, Paris, and various areas in Europe, that has got to be the dumbest question I've ever heard."

●○●

     ☆ WHAT MATTHEW HAD PLANNED for tonight was to FaceTime with his girlfriend for as long as they could while he ate stale Chinese food inside of his hotel room. Oh, but how funny life was when it decided to fuck him over. Instead of receiving a FaceTime request from Margo, he got several calls and texts from AJ and Paget, telling him to come to the restaurant they frequented after long shoots without saying why. But, they did say that he better be in nice clothes and not sweatpants and a hoodie, so that sort of gave an indication of the urgency and professionalism to meet up with them.

At first, he thought that it was a last minute dinner with the rest of the cast and crew that they put together, but once he arrived at a dimly-lit restaurant with little-to-no people inside, he suspected something else was up. Plus, it helped his suspicions when he was lead to the back of the restaurant in a candle-lit section that had a single round table in the middle of it with two chairs.

Matthew's brows furrowed together as he looked at the table. He was about to turn around and ask the woman about what was going on, but alas, she was gone and in the kitchen. He frowned for a brief moment, trying to figure out what was going on and turned around once again to face the small rounded table to find the one, and the only, Margaret June Faye sitting at the table wearing a beautiful, red flowy dress accompanied by one of her magnificent smiles.

"Hey, Babe." Margo rose from her seat as her boyfriend quickly swooped forward, wrapping his arms around her waist as he picked her up from the ground, leaving the woman to let out a squeal. "Wow, it's nice to see you too!"

"I've missed you so much!" Matthew let out as he twirled her around in his arms before setting her down on her feet. Before she could say anything else, he peppered her face and neck with kisses.

"Matthew," she hummed with a small smile before cupping his face with her hands to stop him. He flashed her a sheepish smile, before bringing his face closer to hers and pressed her lips against his.

The kiss was slow and meaningful that helped reunite the lovers. Their arms found their way to snake around one another, bringing them closer to one another. It has been a month since they've touched, kissed and simply been around one another so it was understandable that Matthew and Margo didn't want to let go of each other. And as much as they wanted to remain in that tight embrace, they slowly pulled away to reveal soft smiles coming from the other.

"Now this is a surprise," Matthew's arms hung around his girlfriend's waist as she continued to affectionately rub his cheek with her thumb. "When did you get in? I thought you were supposed to be here next week."

"Well," Margo grinned and quickly pecked his lips before running a hand through his hair. "I decided to come here early. Wanted to surprise you."

"So it was your idea that we meet at the back of this restaurant?" he slowly walked her towards the table before pulling out a chair for her.

"No, Paget and AJ wanted to make it more romantic." she chuckled before sitting down and thanking him before looking at him as he sat across from her. "All I wanted to do was show up at your trailer after I landed."

"Either way, I'm happy that you're here." Matthew reached forward with a soft smile on his lips and gently took her hand in his.

Margo smiled and gave his hand a soft squeeze. "And I am too."

☆☆☆

author's note.
GUYS ITS THE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER IM LOSING MY SHIT