40: Breaking Her Out

Kakashi breaks in to the underground prison. He manages to find her " Yuki ."

She smiled " kakashi. You came for me. " Then she proceeded to be down " but... No... You can't break the seal..."

Kakashi: tell me how.

Yuki : a Hasaki's blood. But you can see... The chains keep me short to the wall.

" Wait for me. " He goes to find a guard and knocks him out. He pulls the guard to the cell front " is he a Hasaki ? " She nods. He cuts the guard's wrist a little and gets some blade on the knife. He then smears the knife on the lock. The lock absorbs the blood and opens.

He goes into the cell and unlocks the chains for her with a key he got from the guard. He hugs her " it's ok. Let's go. "

" I can't stand..." She showed him her ankles. Her tendons were cut. " those bastards !! " His tears fell.  He cupped her cheek " it's ok. " He carries her on his back " we'll get out of here."

.
.
.

They escape out into the garden. That's when the realised they were surrounded.

Sasha : you shouldn't have done this.

Kakashi: you need to let us go. And never come to harass us again.

Sasha : why should I do what you say ?

Kakashi: because I'll detonate the paper bombs I placed in the library.

Sasha : you're bluffing.

Kakashi: try me. One of Hasaki's precious assets are the recorded seals in the library. Isn't it ?

Sasha : go check !!

Kakashi: move and I'll blow it up.

Sasha : you're bluffing !!!

Kakashi: let you find out it's true and take it down ? I'm not stupid.

Sasha : you !!!

Kakashi: Yuki is not interested in becoming what head. Let us go .

Yuki : I only want to be with kakashi for the rest of my life. Be kakashi's mushroom monster.

Kakashi: and mushroom eating wife.

Yuki : let me go...

Sasha : tsk... Fine.
__________________________________

They were now quite a distance from the mansion.

* Bomb !!! *

Yuki ; kakashi! I thought you said you wouldn't detonate it !

Kakashi: it's not the library. Just a study. A little payback for what they done to my Yuki.

Yuki : hehe. I like your payback.