He makes you feel insecure

The next part so this is Brads, Connors and James.

Brad: “baby are you ready yet? the award show starts in a hour" "almost brad, just grabbing my purse" You were going as Brads plus one to the award show wearing; short baby blue dress which showed some cleavage. Black heels and light natural makeup your hair was curled slightly ending just before your lower back. You grabbed your purse and went downstairs where you saw all the boys staring at you in awe. "um guys hello? shouldn't we get going?"  "what? oh right come on babe the limo is waiting oh and you look beautiful" "awh ha thanks brad" After about 5 minutes, your talking with James sister and you over heard brad talking about you to the other boys

"Guys do you think y/n is showing off to much in that dress? I do"

"I think she looks gorgeous mate" James added, the other boys nodded in agreement "its she's trying to be a slut, its quite annoying actually and  like really though she's trying to attract attention" Connor tris and James looked shocked at what brad just said and just looked down on their seats until you got to the show and they all noticed how you had tried pulling your dress up but it wasn't working. So while everyone got out the car you stayed in and asked to get taken home where you got changed into some joggers and a sweat shirt, you wanted to drown your sorrows in Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream.

(At the award ceremony brad p.o.v) "guys where's y/n?"

"I think she's gone home or something she didn't come in" James said "oh okay right I gotta go sorry boys say I'm sick or something" "okay, good luck mate!" Connor said.  I ran out and signaled for a taxi. It was about a 15 minute drive back to ours and once I got in y/n was crying and watching some soppy movies. I walked in slowly, and sat down on the other side of the sofa. "What do you want Bradley" I knew she was mad she called me Bradley. "y/n I am so sorry. Look this is not what I wanted  to happen. I just didn't like the others boys staring at you so I said that to them to stop them staring at you because I wanted to be the one to look at you like that no one else, it was stupid I'm so sorry" "your so lucky I love you Simpson"

James:

You and James were heading to Connors house warming party down the road. You were wearing a pink and black strapless dress, which didn't really show anything so. you liked it. Once there you were immediately ditched by James, he did this a lot at party's. He said that you were no 'fun' so he go off with other mates and stuff. you were talking to the fifth harmony when one of them saw James checking out another girls ass and flirting with her, that was it you saw it and ran out. GRRR!!! He really knew how to piss me off. It had been about 1 hour since I ran out and I was sat at the local park I always came here when I was upset, and James didn't know. so you knew you could have some piece and quiet. Or so you thought. Next thing you know someone wraps there arms around your waist it was so James. "Baby I'm so sorry I wasn't flirting I promise that was Brads girlfriend Jessica, she asked me if there was anything on her dress" "tut, yeah right James. You were so flirting with her even the fifth harmony girls saw it" "Babe I would never flirt I love you and only you, why would I flirt when I have the most precious thing in my life right here next to me now" "you promise?" "I promise I love you y/n" "I love you too James"

Connor: Connor was planning on taking you to the beach today for your 1st anniversary and you were going to wear a bikini for the first time in ages. Connor had never seen you in a bikini and since you didn't know what his reaction would be you decided to take your kimono off at the beach.

After 30 minutes of driving to the beach me and Connor reached the beach. He put out all our stuff and ran straight for the beach with our waterproof video camera. I was going to do it now so i took off my kimono and jumped into the sea with con and he was doing a quick twitcam. He saw me and his smile disappeared, I saw and dove under the water and swam away back to shore and put on my spare shorts and top and put my headphones in blasting in them to drown out all the sadness from Connor. I was just going to fall asleep when a large figure stood in front of you, blocking the sun you looked up and began to shout at the figure till you realised it was Connor "ugh what came to tell me I look hideous" "no look, you never let me explain my look y/n" "what is there to explain Connor" " I only looked at you like that necuase we'll I've never seen you in a bikini before and it shocked me but you looked amazing so good you gave me a bleady boner I can't get rid of-_- but your body is amazing don't be afraid to show it especially to me babe I'm so sorry" ""

firsttt ewww con! and I'm sorry I should of let you explain I'm sorry baby" "I love you y/n" "I love you too concon"

************************

omg these suck I'm so sorry haha um vote if you liked them. school tomorrow so we won't update so much :( xxx um otherwise keep reading and any suggestions on how to improve things well we're all ears;) xx ~Amber&Abby:D