What he does when your sad

Brad~ he always carries you bridal style to your bedroom and cuddles with you until your ready to explain why your sad, then he has a box of tissues at the ready and his cuddle face on. Making you laugh every moment or so.

Tristan~ he isn't too good with these types of situations so he calls up your bestfriend and explains the situation to her whilst she gives advice. He usually ends up getting chocolate and ice cream and the inbetweeners movie. Letting you cuddle into him and waiting until you feel ready to cry and let him comfort you.

James~ he's pretty good when it comes to you, he knows exactly what and what not to do. So he usually has a little blanket ready and lots of food on the table while you sit on the sofa and talk to him about what happened then he has everything you could want, warm cuddles saying he'll fix everything tomorrow because tonight is your night to forget and relax.

Connor~ now Connors the silent but funny type, he doesn't like it when your upset but he doesn't know how to help. So he usually sits outside listening and figuring out what's upsetting you, then when he has he sets up a little romantic night. But before he takes you he comes up to you and starts to make these cute little faces and saying your his princess and everything will be fine. And he somehow always makes you laugh so much you forget anything ever happened.

// so how are you guys? Good I hope🙏 anyway I am struggling with small preferences that I could do. Since I'm going to start longer ones about the boys. But that is going to take time so I'm thinking of small preferences I could do so I update whilst I plan out the other imagines! Any ideas? Well please leave them in the comments or DM the ideas, I will give prizes or shoutouts to anyone who does! Just saying because I feel I should give something back to you guys! And I love you all, so thanks so much and I will update as soon as I have some more ideas!🙈🙉🙊