Two

I woke up to screaming.

"What do you mean she's sixteen?!?! Are you stupid?!?!" I heard someone yell. I walked downstairs trying not to be seen but that didn't happen.

"Why didn't you tell me you were sixteen?" Cameron asked with pain in his eyes.

'It didn't come up Cam.' I tried to grab his arm but he pulled it away.

"I am twenty-fucking years old." He said. I knew he was about to cry because his tone sounded like his throat was closing up.

'Cameron I'm-' He cut me off and told me to get out. So I left. I was in tears. I didn't know how to get home from here. I heard a car pull up beside me.

"I'm sorry Savannah." It was Cameron. I got into his car and we drove to the beach. It was night time by the time we got there but it was totally worth it. We got out and he picked me up and set me on the hood of his car.

He sat next to me and said, "Come here." I laid my head on his lap and we just watched the stars. He was stroking my hair and I almost fell asleep until it stared to rain. Cameron and I started laughing and we got up and danced to no music. Just to the sound of the rain drops hitting the car.

'I think i should go home.' I told Cameron. Not wanting to end this perfect night.

"You're right." We got in the car and I gave him the directions to my house.

-

'Park across the street so no one sees you.' I told him.

"Good idea."

'This was amazing. I'm sorry I didn't tell you.'

"Our relationship isn't legal. So, I'll be your friend. Give me your phone." I gave him my phone and he typed something into my contacts.

"Call me when it's an emergency."

'Thank you.' And he drove off. I walk into my house and my mom and dad run to me, hugging me. "We were so worried." They said.

'I was at Britt's.' I lied. Britt is a good enough friend, she would cover for me even if I didn't ask her to. I walked upstairs and got on my phone and went to my 'Notes App' to write about what happened to me the past 2 days. I saw a note made at eight-fortynine. It read 'Love at first sight, after sight, and ever and ever sight.'

My heart melted.