Chapter 1:Awakening

Hey guys!!! This is chapter one of my first fanfic. There is 7 parts and 5 chapters each. Enjoy!!!

Optimus awoke to femmes talking. As he opened his optics he saw Moonracer, Chromia, Firestar, Novastar, First Aid(female), Minerva, and Elita 1. "He's cuter than the original", Said Moonracer. "Have respect",Scolded Chromia," our Optimus is dead, this is a Decepticon trick". "Enough!!!", said Elita, shouting," let's find out", she said. The femmes tied Optimus up and he tried to resist and explain, but he couldn't as they restrained him. "Femmes", Optimus said," I'm not an imposter, I am Optimus Prime-", he was cut off as Elita slapped him hard. "Shut up, Decepticon scum, you're not my husband, he died fighting your leader", she said angered. Optimus knee who this was, but his version was dead, thanks to the Predacons. "Elita...", he spoke in a low voice," it's me...Optimus, I know you all the way. I know you love looking at the stars at night, I know you love to sing, and..I know you love to dance". This made Elita perk up. "Only my husband knows that..", she said looking at him in his optics," let him up and give him medical attention.."." Bu-" said Chromia. "No buts!!! Let him up, I need to talk to him.." she said as she grabbed his hand and took him to the medical bay. Optimus was about to explain everything.

That's it for now!!! Stay tuned for chapter two