Prologue

-Uraraka's POV-

On a sunny Saturday morning, I got up at 5:00. I stretched, and got ready for the day. I put my hair up in a messy bun, and got the wooden ukulele under my bed. I pulled a sheet of music along with it, and practiced for a small bit. Eventually, I decided to go into the living room, where everyone usually hangs out.

I sat down on the soft, cushy couch right next to huge windows revealing a beautiful view. The sky faded from purple, blue, pink, then ending with a beautiful orange. The image didn't even look real. My eyes shimmered in delight as I smiled at the wide canvas.

I ended up snapping myself out from the daze, and I started to play. I realized how much I'd improved, and how beautiful the notes sounded as I plucked the four delicate strings on the minuscule guitar. I started to sing, which sounded loud enough for many people to hear, even the boys, but I didn't care. I was in a fantastic daydream about this song, which was about falling in love. I smiled, thinking about Deku and I being a couple.

Wait... Deku and I... a couple?! Ah!! I shot up at the thought, my face as red as a strawberry.

I ended up getting back to playing, but I started over. Eventually, it was time to sing.

"I walked into the room and then I saw your face.
You looked me in the eye and I wanted to erase myself... erase myself..." I continued along with the beautiful lyrics, but little did I know, Mina had been recording me the whole time as I sang!

When I finished the romantic song, I heard Mina giggle. I immediately turned around, and saw Mina with her phone in her hand, right behind me, her arms pressed against the fluffy surface.

"W-what are you doing here?!" I screamed.

"Oh nothing~... just sending a video of you singing to our class group chat..."

"What the hell Mina?!" I started to get flustered as the girls came out from their dorms.

"What's going on?" Tsuyu questioned when she saw I looked worried as hell.

"N-Nothing... I'm gonna get some fresh air." I walked to the beach since it wasn't that far away, and sat on a pretty, comfy surface with the sand melting in my toes. I started to strum, then let my voice ring in the air.

"I walked into the room and then I saw your face.
You looked me in the eye and I wanted to erase myself... erase myself..." I strummed a bit more, and carried back on track.

"I didn't want to fall, but I stepped right in. I looked down at the ground and then I felt it right within. It was too late for me..."

Eventually I finished the song, and I grinned. I absolutely loved the romance song. It filled me with determination, glee, happiness, the list goes on and on. I got up, and went back to the dorms. I quickly put my ukulele up, and went to the living room. Everyone was in there, except for Bakugo, who was still asleep. I saw the green-haired boy talk with Kirishima and Kaminari. He seemed to be very flustered, as I could tell from his red face. Kirishima said something that got him nervous, and covered his face by burying it in his arms, his frizzy hair showing above.

"Oh... h-hey Uraraka! Good m-morning!" He blushed.

"Good morning Deku!" I happily skipped over to him, and sat next to him. "How are ya doing today?"

"O-oh, you know me... same as always... what about you?"

"Oh, nothin'. I'm good." There was awkward silence between us, until Deku said out of nowhere,

"Do you play an instrument?"