Ch.4 Problems Arise

Sacrlett

I've been here a week nothing has happended. Out of all of the boys I say I've grown more closer to Zayn. I don't know if I should like him, he doesn't even who I am. I feel like me being here is bad, I don't why but this feeling something terrible is going to occur and it's somehow my fault. I remember the other day I went down kitchen, yea I may be a "prisoner" but it's like I have known all my life.

Flashback

Grrrrr. That's sound of my tummy rambling on. Niall told me to stay in my room as a warning. Harry the other day decided it was fun to attack me. You vampire cravings. Since I have to lay low for a while to let Harry's idea of eating me to leave his mind, I'm stuck in this room with no food. And I don't what to make food appear cause if I do it could let off hint of where I am. Screw it I'm going down.

As I'm climbing down the stairs I stop to listen in to their conversation.

"Liam she can't be here anymore. It's only been a week and we've had Harry attack and Louis still doesn't like her. It's not safe here for her" a hear Zayn say. Are they talking about me.

"Yea Liam before we know it we will wake and find her lifeless body in the morning cause they couldn't control themselves" Niall agreed.

"Well where are we supposed to put her. Huh? Did you think of that! She knows too much we can't let Scarlett. Humans blab about everything even if they promised not to." Liam argues back.

" Liam listen and listen very closely you know I like her, and not like I should. And I'm positive yesterday I saw Brian in one of my visions. He knows she is here. He will try to get Scarlett. It's either we let her go, let me turn her, but if the case worse I'd rather have the love of my life die than live a miserable life full of pain suffering."

Flashback over

That worries me. I now know Zayn likes me. Brain is back since I gave him chance to better himself. Lastly Louis wants me dead and Harry wants to suck my blood. I seriously have no ide-

"SCARLETT we have to leave right now" a very flustered Niall says.

"Wait why" please don't say Brian.

"A guy names Brian is coming here for you. We don't stand a chance against him. So we need to get packing." Fuck.

"But you're all vampires 5 against 1 how could you not win. Like seriously aren't you pow-" I was interrupted by a loud bang.

"Did you miss me" a voice echoes through the house with 4 other pair feet bursting into the room.

"Guys Brian is here. What do we do" a very scared Harry says. "Keep Scarlett safe and someone go distract him." Liam suggests.

"I don't think that's going to workout" Zayn squeaks out.

"Why" we all happen to say at the same time.

Zayn points to the door. "thats why" it's Brian.

"Hey lads long time no see" well this sucks. "Who's this pretty snack you got here" he asks looking at me.

"No one Brian. You should leave." Liam shouts back.

"Ohh why would I do that." Quickly grabbing me with my back squished onto his torso. "The fun is all here"

"Let her go Brian she has nothing to do with you." Niall says through gritted teeth. He looks so weird mad. "That's not gonna happen" in one second all the boys are being flown across the room into chairs tied up so much not even vampires could brake it.

"Now who should I kill first" he asks me.

"Nobody now leave you have no business being here" he looks shocked that I said something.

"Aww is the little angel trying to scare me. You should keep the pretty little mouth of yours shut. Wouldn't want anything happening to it would we." He says stroking my cheek in the process.

"Make me" smirk plastered onto my face.

"Why you little slut back talking me are you. Well why don't we see what pushes your buttons" he walks over to Niall who seems like he is going to piss his pants. He draw his fingernail across his face drawing blood. "Leave him alone" I scream at him.

"That made you mad didn't but not as much as it should. Is it somebody else. Is there someone here you like more than anybody else. I mean come on a very very hot girl like yourself trapped with 5 boys. Love is bound to happen. Is it Liam umm naw he has a girlfriend. How bout Harry. He always gets the girls huh- this guy is going to get it- no you are too smart to date a player. And it can't be Louis from my research he hates you. So that leaves Zayn. Zayn the mysterious one. The very attractive one." He goes to punch him. And something snaps within me.

"Leave him the fuck alone" here comes the queen.