Ch.1: Start of it All

*Warning this story contains a lot of swearing and major violence. At some point there will be smut. Hope you take this precaution, remember I did warn you*

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Violet

"Look I could care less that a stupid human saw one of the vampires. This is his fault for not disposing of her." Yea that sounds a little cruel, but humans can't know we exist.

"This is your problem that thing started spreading around the news of a vampire in town including pictures and videos of the whole freaking event" my second in charge Jack says. God I hate him.

"Then send someone to erase any evidence or memory involving the situation. And listen if you come up here again with the same PROBLEM I will personally RIP YOU TO SHREDS OUT OF MY OFFICE NOW!!" take a hint Sally pants. Shit now my hair dark red.

Jack slowly walks out my office muttering along the lines "ungrateful little bitch" Oh Hell to the taco. I quickly run up to Jack holding him up against the wall by his collar. He is so so so ughhhh whatever. "Listen here you little piece of SHIT you are nothing, do you understand NOTHING compared to me. If anyone is ungrateful here it's you. You're lucky I haven't chopped off your dick and shoved up your asshole. Keeping it there for the rest of your shitty excuse of a life. So you better run as fast as you vampire self can take you and do what I told cause if you don't you won't make it till the sunrise. UNDERFUCKINGSTOOD!!"

"Yes your majesty I am deeply sorry, I promise to have everything completed before the end of day. Again I am sorry, please don't hurt me I'll leave right away" says a scared shitless Jack. "Now get out of my sight". Yes he finally left.

Why can't they understand I don't give a flapjack pudding of these petty problems. Everyday the same shit always happens why can't they just shut the fuck up. I've worked too hard and too long to control my anger so I don't turn into. You know what Nevermind, those cunts need to know how to survive without bothering me. I'm leaving for however long. They can search all they want but they will never find me until I let them. Why can't I just be normal.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Later on...

It's time I'm leaving. I will not be Violet Patricia James. I am now Scarlet Elizabeth Jones. The human. I quickly leave note for that prick Jack to find

'Dear dickheads,

You lost your queen until further notice. You can try all you want to find me, but you never will unless I show myself. You shitsticks can now understand what it's like to be me. Hope somebody drives a stake through your heart soon. Have a nice time without me. BYE

Love,

Violet