"Why do you even care? You should have killed me if you knew this would have happened!" My voice is raising as my anger grows. How can he not see that he can't just throw his life away.

"I care because I can see how much you want to live. Everything you have done so far has been for the ones you love and you can't deny that. I've seen you at your worst, killing anyone in sight, just so you could prove a point. I watched as you broke down because you didn't think you deserved to live, because you think you're a monster and will hurt people. I watched you change as soon as you saw Christen and how you defended us and let yourself be seen just so you could get us out of there," he grabs onto my cheeks and pulls me flush against him. I can't help but let my emotions get the best of me and travel down my cheeks.

"I don't want you to die just to keep me safe. Please, don't go," I plead to him, only making his grip tighter on me. I look up into his eyes as his hands travel to the small of my back. Everything seems to stop as his lips come crashing down onto mine in a sloppy yet passionate kiss.

I pull down on him, wanting more, needing more of his touch. This is what I've been craving but have starved myself of to protect myself. He leans down and picks me up from my thighs, making me straddle him as he walked us over to the couch. I'm softly laid down and his body follows soon after, pressing his hardness into my pelvis.

"I can't control myself anymore," he growls out, eyes full of lust and need. He grips my sides and pushes himself harder into me, making me ever wetter. I moan as his member pushes onto my bud, sending a wave of pleasure through my body.

"I want more," I breath out and push my body closer to his. He pushes his lower half harder into me, hitting my bud again. I grab onto his shirt and rip it open to expose his hard muscular chest. I kiss up his front and latch onto his neck, kissing and sucking it. A low groan breaks through his lips while I nip at his neck, drawing a little blood. The sweetness lights up my tastebuds as another low groan escapes his lips.

"Feed from me," he commands as I kiss down his neck and to his chest. I look into his eyes and watch as they glow, lifting my head up I kiss his neck again and slowly nibble on him while he palms my butt. A grunt escapes his throat as I lightly break skin and draw out a few drops of blood. My tastebuds dance as his blood reaches my tongue, making me bite down harder and draw more from him. A moan escapes my mouth as his hand travels around my front and massages my swollen bud. My thirst takes over my body, making me switch our positions. I get on top of him and bite down onto him, harder.

"My turn," is all he says before pulling me away from his neck by my hair and tearing into my flesh on top of my shoulder. Pleasure shoots through me as he begins gulping from me making me grind myself into his hardness.

"Amanda?" I hear from the other room, making me immediately jump up and rush to the other room. I watch as Christen stares down at her phone shaking. I grab the phone from her and gasp at Dylan's name.

"Why didn't you block him?" I ask and pull her to me. She continues to shake but doesn't say anything.

I drag my finger across the phone and listen to his raging breathing. "Where is Amanda? Is she with you?" He questions as rage builds within me.

"It's in your best interest to never call again," I growl to him, hoping he gets the point but only get his frantic voice.

"Please just listen to me Amanda. I don't know what's going on but I need to-" he begins but I hang up the phone. I'll be the one to decide when I see him and I guarantee it'll only be painful.

"What did he say?" She asks, still shaking. I watch as her concerned eyes meet mine and then travel to the doorway. I shake my head and snap her phone in half before turning myself towards Elijah.

"We need to talk," he says before leaving us in the room alone. I decide to take my leave as well after Christen falls back asleep and meet Elijah in the living room. He stays quiet at first, only watching me as I pace around the room with the thought of him turning himself in on my mind.

"You can't go," I break the silence as he continues to stare. I'm not going to let him go without a fight.

"You're right," he says before standing in front of me, wrapping his arms around my figure. I'm stunned by his words. How can he argue with me before but now agree?

"Exactly, so don't leave," I look up at him, pleading with my eyes. I'm ready for our argument to continue from before but I can tell he doesn't want that.

"I'm not going anywhere," he says and pulls me closer to him. I snuggle into his chest, still messed up from the call but feel a lot better in his arms.

This chapter isn't one of my best but I still hope y'all enjoyed! 💗