Chapter Fifty Eight

Start from the beginning

"Rosé," Bia touches my arm and I look into her gorgeous eyes, "Don't let her bring you down. You've got nothing to worry about. Daniel loves you and he hates her, believe me."

"Bia, do you know their history together?" Luna asks, sharing a 3 Musketeers bar with Aaliyah.

Bia holds her hand fan close to her face and pouts.

"Not a lot but Daniel has told me that she's nothing but a manipulative liar."

As I stare at Madison, I comprehend Bia's words. Madison—although I shouldn't judge a person—looks like a cunning bitch. Maybe it's her aura or her straightforwardness but she's a bad vibe.

Madison says something to Daniel but he, again, ignores her and this time the girl rolls her eyes and makes her way towards us girls.

"Rosé, right?" Madison sits opposite me, sitting like she's being painted or something.

"Yeah." I entertain her even though I know she knows my name.

All my girls stare at her, annoyed, confused, and interested. Madison fluffs her hair and slides her eyes over Daniel and I don't miss the lust flaring behind her honey eyes.

"So, how come Daniel doesn't want to date you?" Madison smiles at me but it's anything but sweet, "Are you fuck-buddies or something?"

This bitch.

I smile, peacefully.

"No."

I know I don't owe her an explanation but I like being communicative and honest and this girl is getting on my nerves.

"That's sad," Madison snickers but her eyes shadow with malice, "I remember when he asked me to be his girlfriend, it was sweet and we wanted to make a sweet memory of it. He wanted to take me out to dinner but Daniel knew I don't do sweet so we fucked instead. That was a long, hot night."

I hate her.

I could knock her teeth out but I don't want to waste my time with idiots.

"God, he's amazing in bed, isn't he?" Madison beams at me and looks up at the blue sky before giggling, "Oh wait, he probably hasn't fucked you yet. You look like a virgin and I know Daniel doesn't do virgins, he says they can't keep a man satisfied for long."

Her desperation is outstanding.

I don't understand why girls like her act so bitchy.

"Yeah, totally," I smile wholeheartedly, "I'll remind him of that when he's fucking me bareback in his bed tonight."

Madison's face falls at my words. Realization dawning on her and her reaction makes everything a million times better.

I get up and my girls follow me.

"Madison," I look down at her, "You're a bitch and delusional because Daniel and I are in love."

With that, I walk towards the boys and Daniel bears hugs me the moment he sees me. I laugh and hold onto him as he play-snuggles me. When he lets me go, Kai passes the ball to me and I go to the free-throw line.

"Like I taught you, baby." Daniel slaps my butt as he stands behind me to watch.

I remember what he taught me and throw the ball, it hits the backboard but swirls and drops into the basket. My girls cheer me on and Daniel ruffles my hair, praising me.

"Hey, Danny," Madison steps onto the court, stepping closer to him, looking at him with puppy-dog eyes, "Can you teach me how to shoot?"

"No." Daniel doesn't spare her a glance as he catches the ball Matthew throws his way and he effortlessly shoots it into the basket from a good way away from the three-point line.

"Come on, Danny." Madison coos and when she touches his arm, I see red.

"Don't fucking touch him." I snap, surprised at my own words but I know I need to put this bitch in her place.

"What the fuck?" Madison scoffs, amused, "Or what, Rosé?"

I curl my hands into fists and step closer to her. She's a little taller than me but that doesn't intimidate me, nor does her beauty or bad-bitch attitude. Nobody touches my man but me.

"Or I'm gonna rip that ugly, stringy hair of yours off and shove it down your throat until you're choking like the sad, desperate whore you are." Each word, I say with wicked malice and calmness that baffles my optimistic-good-girl persona.

It's wrong of me to slut-shame but she's a bitch and I don't care in this moment.

Madison's eyes cloud with hate and her mouth curls into an ugly scowl.

"Gahhddamnn, baby." Kai hollers, entertained.

Madison glares at me for a second longer before walking off the court and back to her sad little spot on the grass.

My girls grin at me like the cheeky little shits they are and the boys are loving every moment of it. Daniel curls his strong arms around me from behind and buries his face in my neck.

"That was so hot," he whispers against my ear, "I'm so fucking turned on right now."

I laugh.

"What?"

"Fuck, can you please fuck me right now?"

I laugh harder.

"You're crazy."