"Asriel, what are you doing?" a voice from behind him, THAT voice from behind, spoke. Asriel didn't need to use his brain to know who was talking to him and his blood already shot way past it's boiling point. But that also meant Frisk wasn't in the bathroom. Asriel's brain failed to comprehend the current situation and crashed in response, causing the goat to stand there with a very confused expression on his face. If Frisk was standing behind him and Toriel was downstairs, then who was in the bathroom?

Still trying to figure out the current situation, Asriel, without even noticing, began to shift more and more of his weight onto the hand that was pushing down the handle. Turns out that the bath wasn't occupied, Asriel just failed to push the handle all the way down. The bathroom door flung open in an instant and the now even more confused prince stumbled into the empty bath, struggling to keep his balance with all of his sleep deprived might. But try as he might, in the end Asriel's struggle's were in vain and, after performing a beautiful pirouette, his butt met the ground rather forcefully, much to Frisk's amusement. In response, they had a door slammed in their giggling face.

After following the same procedure as yesterday, Asriel got underneath the shower but this time he made sure to lower the water's temperature. And he regretted it only seconds after. The moment the water touched him, he emitted a high pitched screech that could be heard all across the neighborhood. Each drop of water felt like a microscopic needle of ice piercing through him, and there were millions of them. He was out of the shower just as fast he entered it. On the bright side, at least he was wide awake now. He was freezing like crazy, but awake.

Now that he has achieved a conscious state again, Asriel noticed just what he pulled out of the closet. A picture he drew back when he was six, the closets construction manual and that fox onesie/pajama that disappeared not too long ago. He mentally face-palmed at what he pulled out. He couldn't wear any of those things in public, maybe the onesie but definitely not a piece of paper.

It wasn't much, and he didn't want to walk back to his room in all of his glory, so the pajama had to do for now. Asriel began to squeeze himself into the onesie and discovered that it still fit like a glove. He might have bought it not more than a year ago, but given that he's going through puberty and the associated growth spurts right now, he though he might have grown out of it already. Then it dawned upon him. If the pajama still fit like it did on day one, does that mean he didn't grow at all? Will he never grow above 5 ft. 10 in. and as such always be considered short? He was a little over 5 ft. in height right now which meant he was a tad bit shorter than his peers but that doesn't mean anything, right?

Once inside the cozy piece of fabric, Asriel left the bathroom and moved back into his room. The lights were still burning and slowly, but surely racking up the electricity bill. Or they would have. As an offer of good will monsters connected the CORE to the city's power grid, supplying their own districts, as well as many others, with electricity. Families living close to the foot of MT. Ebott, where homes where solely powered by the core, didn't even need to pay electricity bills at all. They were covered by the Dreemurr's. There were plenty of companies that were supplied by the CORE and part of the money they paid the Dreemurr's was used to cover the electricity-bills of the local neighborhood.

Just five minutes of wearing his lost onesie made him remember just how comfy it was, and he would certainly wear it more often at home, maybe even when staying at a friends place. But he didn't feel confident enough to wear it in public, so he decided to wear something that was a little more appropriate. Instead of over-complicating things, he decided to wear what, in essence, was what he wore yesterday. The only difference was that the hoodie he chose was black instead of purple. Once dressed for the day, Asriel pulled up the blinds, grabbed what he needed for the day and walked downstairs, where the smell of bacon and freshly brewed coffee filled the air. As he expected, Toriel and Frisk were sitting by the table. Both of them had already finished eating and while Toriel was busy reading the news, sipping coffee, Frisk simply stared holes in the air. Bacon and eggs were placed on the table, though at this point it was more bacon than eggs.