"But you didn't really have a very good time with me tonight." I insisted.

"Hey, we talked and it was amazing," He countered, "I've never had that kind of talk. I figured it was a conversation couples had when they had been together at least six months."

Couples? Had he said couples? Was he talking about us? Me and him? Bliss and Harry, a couple? Hope was jumping and clapping around, giddy with happiness in my brain.

"Are we a couple?" I asked, tentatively. Inwardly telling Hope to calm down, because he might say no, and then Hope would come crashing down and it'll be unbearable.

"We are, at least I hope you feel the same way." He said, sounding dubious. "we just agreed to be exclusive."

"I....er...mmmm. err. I do, I do" I managed to say. "I do feel the same."

"I know it's soon, and it's early days and all," He said, tightening his grip on my hands and causing me to blush all over, "I love that you get all shy on me and blush."

"Well, you must admit it's unprecedented," I answered, "It's only September and you know for your winter girlfriends" And then I gasped, horrified! How could I had said that!! Hope stopped dancing in my head and began worrying instead.

"That's all you Bliss, you've made me break my pattern," he said, laughingly. "but we had that conversation already, about my supposed girlfriends. It all came about by press stories because I usually got a break from work in winter and that's when I had a bit of free time to date."

"I shouldn't have said that" I admitted.

"Hey, no worries. I'm just glad we are going on a third date tomorrow and I'll get to see you naked." He said smirkingly.

"Tomorrow?" I said worriedly, "but...but we'll be flying back from San Francisco, and your mum, your sister, the band and the entire tour crew will know we are having sex. I'll die of embarrassment."

"No, they won't" Harry declared.

"Yes, they will." I sustained, "they'll be coming here to LA after the show. They'll know."

"They won't." He repeated, he had moved closer to me and was nuzzling at my ear, which was making me all shivery. "Mum and Gemma, and the band, and Lou and Lambert, and the crew will sleep in San Francisco and come back to LA early day after tomorrow. They all want to spend a little time in San Francisco."

"Then is just us flying back?" I kept at it, "they'll know we are up to something."

"I doubt it," he said, kissing my shoulder. "they'll just assume we have work to do."

"I guess you are right," I said giving in and kissing the top of his head.

"I am right." He said, going back to kissing my lips. "You're too far away baby, I need you closer."

He pulled me to him, so I was off my chair and sitting on his thighs, facing him.

He slid his tongue into mine, and got me all shivery, and goosebumpy and giddy again, he bit my ear as I tugged his hair, and then his mouth with his luscious lips and tongue latched on to my neck. I moaned. (I had never ever moaned like this before).

His hand cupped my right breast again, this time he stopped and looked at me as if asking for permission. I just pressed closer to him and started nibbling his neck. His hands slid down my tee, voraciously caressing my skin.

"Oh, Bliss!" he let out, "You're driving me fucking insane! But we need to stop this right now. We need to calm down."

"We do" I agreed, my hands, however, didn't concur as they rubbed Harry's back.