Fake it Four Times

Harry didn't know what to do. Niall had been released from the hospital yesterday and Mark would be at work all day meaning that he would need to help Niall- who was supposed to stay off his feet and keep his knee elevated as much as possible. It's not like Harry would have trouble with the boy. The pain pills they had given Niall had been making him sleepy. But it was still the point, Harry wouldn't be able to avoid Niall anymore. Harry had been in his bedroom watching a shitty movie on Netflix when he heard a thud from down the hall. He was on his feet and out the door so fast it made his head spin. All he was worried about was Niall though. The smaller boy had crutches but he was out of it from the medication and he was clumsy in general. "Niall!" Harry yelled down the hall looking for the boy. He found him in a heap on his bedroom floor, a shattered picture frame next to him. "what happened?"

"Went to get my water bottle off the table and knocked my frame down. Then I fell when I tried to pick it up." The blond boy was close to tears and Harry didn't know what to do. So he scooped him up and carried him to his bed before going to clean up the mess. The baby blue frame was in tact but the glass had been broken in half. Harry threw the glass into a nearby bin and picked up the frame.

The picture inside was of a blonde woman and a little brunet boy. Harry took it and the water bottle over to Niall's nightstand and sat them there. He started to leave the room until he head a quiet voice call out to him. "Harry?" He turned to see Niall with a shy blush on his small cheeks. "Do you think that you could stay with me. We could watch a movie or something? I'm sorry. I'm just starting to get bored."

Harry nodded. "I'm gonna go get some tea first. You want anything?"

"Can you make me a cup too?" Harry nodded before tossing Niall the remote.

"Pick out a movie and I'll be back."

Not that Harry would ever willing admit it, but he enjoyed watching that stupid Disney movie with Niall. But he enjoyed holding Niall after he fell asleep more. When Mark got home early he didn't even wake the boys from their nap. He was just happy to see a smile on his son's sleeping face as he held his sleeping fiancé.

I'm so so sorry for how short it is I just wanted to try and update really fast so to anyone reading this I hope you like it.