Chapter 4

Yoon POV
"What's happening?" I ask seeing people running back n forth.

"Please excuse me I shall ask what is happening" Yuki walk to a young lady and ask.

"Yuki-sama the greatest blessing from heaven. Our Kuroryuu-sama just woke up from deep slumber and now we're going to celebrate it! Ain't that wonderful Yuki-sama?" the lady said.

"R-really? K-kuror-ryuu-sama is awake now?" the lady nodded happily "Indeed t-that's a wonderful news"

As the lady walk away Yuki walk toward us.
"What do you mean by awake? Are you saying that everyday you celebrate that dragon waking up?" Hak snorted. Now, Yuki's face darkened and in a blink of an eye a kunai was pointed in Hak's throat. All of us paled.

"Yuki-san please calm down." Yuki instantly calmed down "Can you please tell us about this dragon? Kuroryuu was it?" Yona ask.

"Hai Yona-sama but first we go to the priest." we all agree to meet this priest.

*Time skip*

"Ah Yuki it's so nice to see you. What's bring you here? And who are they?" ask the priest.

"Priest-sama I'm here to bring Yona-sama and the others to meet you. We, the guardians, believe that Yona-sama is the Hiryuu's reincarnation."

"Just like what she said!" the priest exclaimed "Forgive me for my rudeness, Hiryuu-sama and the other dragons as well as your companions." He bow to us.

"She said?" I ask him.

"Kuroryuu-sama said that she feel the other dragons here." the priest answered my question. "Please do tell who is the Ouryuu. Forgive me for our arrogance however I can not identify you Ouryuu-sama. Please come forward"

We all look at Zeno who is innoccently looking back to us. *sigh* I push Zeno to the front.

"Ouryuu-sama" the priest bow deeply.

"Hai!"

"Kuroryuu-sama wish to talk to you first and foremost."

************************
Waah I know this is shorter than the other chapter but forgive me. I as a reader know this story is lame but I'll try my best to make it better.