Chapter 14-When One Night Changes Everything

Harry rushed over to Zayn as he fluttered his eyes. He opened his eyes and saw Liam beside him. Knowing why he was in a hospital room was way less important than hugging the living day lights out of Liam. Unfortunately he couldn't move that well so he had to go with his first option.

"What am I doing here" He asked Liam and smiled.

"Somebody broke into our house and beat the hell out of you" Liam said and pointed at his broken limbs. "You are gonna be here for a while"

Zayn smiled "as long as I'm with you, I don't care where I am" He said and used his good hand to pull Liam closer. They kissed for a second before the heard a noise.

Harry lowered his phone and smiled. Zayn and Liam glared at him but then smiled.

A doctor walked in the room and walked next to Zayns bed.

"Great your up. We just need to check your casts and then you are free to go. But you have to rest for a month" The doctor walked over to Niall. "You are free to leave once you fill out some forms" She smiled and left the room.

Harry ran over and hugged Niall "you can leave" He said and kissed hiss mouth "I love you"

"I love you too" Niall said and smiled. Harry ran and grabbed Nialls clothes Liam brought him and gave then to Niall. Niall carefully sat up and went to the bathroom in the room. Harry sat on the bed and waited for him to come out. Niall came out and sat beside Harry.

"Are you ready to go home" Niall asked and wrapped his arm around Harrys neck.

"I'm ready" He said and stood up pulling Niall with him. "Liam we are gonna go home and rest. We will be back as soon as possible"

"No rush go enjoy yourselves. I'll be here" Liam said and sighed. Niall and Harry walked to the front desk and sighed the papers before walking to Harrys car and got in it. They drove home in silence. When they got home Harry and Niall walked ina nd Harry went into the kitchen and brought out 2 wine glasses and a bottle of white champagne.

He walked back into the living room where he found Niall and smiled "are you ready for the celebration"

Niall nodded and opened the bottle, pouring the champagne in the 2 wine glasses in front of him.

*a few drinks later*

"Remember that time I saw you dating Louis" Harry said and giggled. He knew he had drank way to much but right noe he couldn't think straight to stop. He brought the glass up to his lips and drank it eagarly.

Niall looked down at Harrys lips and looked back up at his eyes. He didn't answer Harry and went closer to him and kissed him sloppily. Harry kissed and wrapped his arms around Nialls neck. He stop up slowly pulling Niall with him. He pulled him to his bedroom still kissing him, closing his door shut.

The night was filled with a bunch of noises that made the neighbors go crazy. But Niall and Harry didn't are as they were taken to another level of pleasure.

*the next morning*

Harry woke up cold with a head splitting headache. He groaned at the light outside and sheilded his eyes. The first thing he thought was 'why am I in Nialls bed naked'. He pulled the blankets off and looked at the clothes scattered across the room.

He got a thought but pushed it aside. He couldn't have done that, he wouldn't have done that. But looking at the clothes on the ground and him naked he thinks it did. He walked in the bathroom and opened the cabinet and took out the pain medicine and took one with no water.

He pulled out his phone and called his sister, Gemma.

"Hey" Harry heard his sister speak.

"Hey, I need you to get a pregnancy test for me" He said quietly so wherever Niall was he couldn't hear.

"Yeah, but did you..." She trailed off.

"I might have. I got drunk Gem and I don't know what happened but I woke up naked in Nialls bed" Harry said.

"I'm coming in 20 minutes" Gemma said and ended the phone call.

Harry got out and changed into his clothes from last night. He waited for Gemma and when the door opened and she walked in Harry sighed. He walked into the bathroom and did the test.

He waited and waited and when the timer on his phone went off he looked at it.

Positive

He walked out to his sister and looked at her. She came over to him and looked at it.

Positive

She looked back at him and pulled him in a hug. He hugged her back and started crying. He pulled away after a while and wiped his eyes.

"I need to tell Niall Gem" He said. She nodded her hand and started walking towards the front door. He walked with her and gave her a goodbye hug. She smiled and said "good luck" Before leaving and closing the door.

Harry put he back on the door and sighed. He opened his eyes and saw Niall in front of him.

"Uhmm Niall" Harry said and looked in his eyes.

"Yes baby" Niall said and held onto his hands.

"I-i'm pregnant" Harry said shakily.

Niall pulled away from him "your what"

"Pregnant" Harry said again.

Niall walked away and grabbed his jacket and his keys and put his shoes on. He walked out the door slamming it while Harry just stood there. Once Harry realized that Niall actually left he started crying.

Harry grabbed his jacket and put his shoes on. He walked to the hospital because it was close to their house. Once he got there he went into Zayns room and saw the boys with Niall. He looked at the ground while Niall stood up and walked out of the room brushing his shoulder against Harrys shoulder. He looked back up at the boys once Niall left and started crying.

"Harry whats wrong" Liam said and stood up walking slowly to him.

"I-i" Harry stuttered shaking. He walked over to Zayn and sobbed.
"I'm pregnant" Harry said and fell to the floor crying.

1069 words

Hey guys I promised it would be out today and it is.

What do you think about Nialls reaction about Harry being pregnant?

Do you guys like Harry pregnant?

Anyway bye for now lovelies xx