As soon as they were on the main deck of the Dauntless, Elizabeth was welcomed by her father's tight embrace.

Once separated from his daughter, the Governor turned to James Norrington and stated "Let's head back to Port Royal."

Elizabeth gasped and stood in front of him. "But we've got to save Will!" she exclaimed determined.

Meanwhile, Jack and Narissa were being guarded by Murtogg and Mullroy as they listened to their dispute.

"I-it's good to see you again, miss Murphy," Murtogg mumbled shyly by her side.

"It's good to see you too, Murtogg," she winked at him and a blush crept onto his face.

Jack frowned upon their little chat and immediately wrapped his right arm around her waist, pulling her closer to his side. She laughed softly at this reaction. It was foolish for him to feel jealous, he should know by then that she'd choose him over anybody else. Besides, they weren't a couple, right? They were just two persons who cared for each other and enjoyed each other's company, specially in private. But not a couple. She knew she would never have something like that with Jack.

They spent some time arguing, until Elizabeth begged Norrington to save Will as a wedding gift, accepting his proposal with a glint of regret in her eyes.

That took everyone by surprise. Silence filled the air for a moment. Narissa felt a bit heartboken; she knew her friend was doing this just for Will, but thinking of his reaction when he eventually found out about this broke her heart. A part of her wanted to slap her and tell her not to do it; the other part knew this was probably the only way to keep him safe.

An enthusiastic expression appeared on Jack's face before he shouted "A wedding! I love weddings! Drinks all around!"

Narissa poked his side with her elbow, making him exclaim an "ow!" at her. "This is not the right moment," she growled at him.

Seeing Norrington's disapproving look, Jack extended his arms, his wrists stuck together. "I know. 'Clap him in irons', right?" he asked with a nervous guilty smile that made Narissa's heart melt.

Norrington ignored his words and took three steps towards him. "Mister Sparrow. You will accompany these fine men to the helm and provide us with a bearing to Isla de Muerta. You will then spend the rest of the voyage contemplating all possible meanings of the phrase 'silent as the grave.' Do I make myself clear?" he ended, deadly serious.

Jack got it, suddenly erasing the smile from his face. "Inescapably clear," he answered.

Murtogg and Mullroy escorted Jack away, grabbing him by his arms, while the Commodore kept talking. "And take miss Murphy down to the brig." The woman sighed, she had already expected this.

Jack turned around all of a sudden upon hearing those words; he got rid of Murtogg and Mullroy's grip on him and walked over hastily to Narissa. "Nononono. No!" He draped an arm around her shoulders. "I believe it would be best for all of us if dear Narissa stayed by my side."

"And what makes you believe that?" the Commodore asked, raising an eyebrow and wondering what kind of relationship those two had.

"Simple: I'm not going to show you the way to Isla de Muerta if she's not with me. You'll hang me in the end anyway, whether I help or not, right? I have nothing to lose if I don't help." He lied. Of course he had something to lose: his ship, but Norrington didn't know that. "You need my help and I won't give it if Narissa's locked away."

He doubted for a moment, until Elizabeth grabbed her friend's hand and looked at the Commodore determined, showing him that she trusted her. "As you wish," he declared before turning his back to them.