Chapter 6

"talking"

'thinking'

Chapter 6

SHIELD:

"Germany!" Artemis called as the young boy and Butler walked into the science lab where Dr. Bruce Banner and Steve Rodgers were talking of some nonsense. The two looked over at the strange duo "I'm sorry what?" Artemis rolled his eyes then took his watch, fiddling with it he had a monitor come up making a small hologram rise from the screen, the news was on. 

News (idk the channel lol):

"This just in, a man (shows picture of Loki) seems to be controlling a crowd of people." The news camera went back to Loki who was demanding everyone to get down on the ground.

SHIELD:

"Why is it always Germany" whispered Steve, "well there is your man Captain, shouldn't you do your saving thing?" Raising an eye brow Steve still wondered why a child was on board, sure he noticed the news but anyone could turn on the tv and see. Steve left with Black Widow in a separate jet to get there faster than the whole carrier could. 

Artemis POV:

'Now while the crew were handling that I can check this stuff out.' Walking towards a table he reached into his pocket and got out a small button. The button was simple and attached to a small square block. Pressing the button the block got bigger and bigger till it was a whole trunk. Inside the trunk were some of his best inventions that he had not been able to use on people yet. Things that could read another persons mind, could change someones emotion, could make them think they were tinker bell and even one that made them transport from one area to another. Well that was the theory on some of the inventions, however with only himself and his two trusty butlers living in the Fowl Manor it was hard to find actual people to test ideas on. Looking about all the items he found one that caught his eye. They were simple mettle wrist straps, or so they looked to the normal eye. Really these metal straps weighted one thousand ton each. The head piece that went with it made so that through his sun glasses he can see the brane wages and heart monitor. Not only that but when needed all he had to do was look into the corner screen of the sun glasses and he could give a shock or add soothing music (his choice). 

SHIELD:

The loud speakers sounded "ALL HELP COME TO JET 05 ALL HELP COME TO JET 05!!" Artemis looked up to Butler who shrugged. The dynamic duo walked fast down the hall towards the jets only to see quite a odd sight. A man with long black hair, green eyes, and some odd horned helmet was muzzled and being forcefully put into a room. Then a red and gold streak raced towards Butler and Artemis, Butler got in front of Artemis shielding him from any threat. The thing stoped and it looked human, the mask of the thing came off showing off the tan face of Tony Stark. "Soooooo whats with the kid?" Everyone just stared at Tony "Why Mr Stark sheerly you recognize your cousin well it would be your first cousin once removed but details details." Artemis smirked as Tony Stark sputtered trying to come up with some kind of response. "C-Cousin!! Yah right kid, you should know many try that trick but have yet to prove it." Tony flashed a confident smile, "You mean you don't remember Angeline Fowl or what you probably remember her as Angeline Young." Tony's eyes flashed with understanding, pain, and fear? "I...How....?" Tony's words were shaky and hard to understand but the message got through. "I think we should talk of this later, maybe when we deal with this god and the tesseract." Artemis didn't wait for an answer, turning around he walked to the door where Loki was just put. Holding onto the three items butler opened the door.

Tony POV:

My mind was whirling with scattered thoughts and memories of the times my cousin came over. Those were the few times I had a playmate who really understood me and who listens to my crazy ideas. Angeline or Ang as I called her, she was a girl who could talk the talk and walk the walk. Playing the politics like he had never dreamed, she had gotten married to a man with he last name Fowl. Someone he never had the pleasure of meeting. After her wedding though they had lost touch because life just got too busy with his parents funeral and him having to take care of the business. Now though he didn't know what to think, he felt like in a way he had betrayed his cousin and her son by not staying in contact. Questions were starting to come up to, who was this boy and why was he here. More importantly WHERE was Angeline?

AN:

I hope you really like this one I figured I could add a little mystery to it but do not go looking up Angeline Young, idk if that is a real person or not. I tried finding out Angeline Fowl's maiden name but came up short. 2 updates in one day hope you guys enjoy please comment on ideas or anything really. Your support makes me remember that this is here lol.