He sunk in his chair and blankly stared at the beige hotel wall in front of him to process. 

What-

He thought as he blinked his eyes. His mind decided to solemnly focus on the fact that she was coming to a concert and a bright smile expanded on his lips, making the beautiful crinkles show on the corners of his eyes before he threw his head back and his melodious laughter echoed in the four walls of the hotel.

 I don't know how but when you come I'll find you. You can't escape me, nameless soulmate. 

He thought, hoping he would get more visions that would help him locate her and be more prepared for when the time comes.

Oh, if only Jeon Jungkook from a month ago knew what was to follow he wouldn't have taken the news so lightly.  Not a glimpse, not a sound, not a dream. Not a single thing has he heard or seen about her to give the slightest of clues. At first, he was worried about her not coming to the concert after all, but as the days passed, concerts in different cities flew by and he still had no news of her he started questioning her well being. 

Was she okay? Did something happen to her? Did she fall into her void again? 

She was doing so good, how could she have possibly fallen again?

He went paranoid and as days passed the worse he became because the end of the tour came closer and his hopes were shortening. Knowing that she is attending a concert without being aware of which one drives him completely nuts. What if he loses this chance to meet her- and it's the only one ever given? Even worse, what if the visions never come back again?

"Jungkook, relax you're gonna pierce the seat's fabric," he hears NamJoon's voice that snaps him out of his spiraling thoughts.

The boy has been sitting on his designated-first class- airplane seat or more-like fancy airplane high-technology bed and he has been aggressively pocking the pointed end of his cable earphones down on the seat next to his thigh while shaking his leg up and down as well.

"I can't help it, Hyung," he whines while stopping his hand from violently abusing the seat and now shaking both his legs up and down, "It's the last concert in a few days and if I don't see her there I might flip."

"You're already flipping," YoonGi's quiet voice sounds before he drops on his own seat by the window and pulls the warm brown curtains to cut himself off from everyone else so he can sleep in peace and darkness.

"Ah, Hyung,"  Jungkook responds with complaint coloring his voice as he dramatically lowers his head and embraces it with his hands, "My stomach is going to burst," his voice comes out a bit muffled.

"Jungkook," SeokJin's voice suddenly sounds, "Take a chill pill," he says half serious and half joking, in terms of lightening up the mood a little bit, yet no one responds positively to his words. 

All four- having heard  him- give him disapproving side glances and Jungkook just raises his head to stare at the eldest with his mouth agape before he says, "She is my chill pill, Hyung."

And like that the atmosphere gets even heavier, silence falls among all of them. Jimin and TaeHyung purse their lips puffing their cheeks out while they look at the youngest with worry, wishing they could do something to help him out. SeokJin looks downward and leaves a sigh from his mouth while NamJoon and HoSeok exchange awkward glances.

"SeokJin-Hyung, you're lame," YoonGi's voice sounds out of the blue startling everyone- the rest six members of the group- in this first class cabin of the airplane.

SeokJin stays quiet processing the words that YoonGi just uttered. His face twists in confusion before he furrows his eyebrows and turns around and snaps YoonGi's curtains open as he starts spiraling in an endless cycle of complaints towards the second eldest of the group.