Chapter 6

It's been 2 days since my date with Zach, I haven't wanted anyone more than I have been wanting him for the past two days. 

It's currently 1 am and I was bored off my ass, Zach was asleep, and I just wanted to do something. So I went downstair, then went to my basement. I got the key from inside plant. My mom had stashed it there years ago. I went into the cellar in hopes of there still being some beverages left. I open the door and saw tons and tons of whine, champagne, and other liquor. I took a couple of bottles and headed back upstairs with some cups and ice. 

*Many...many drinks later* 

"IM FUCKING BOREDDDDDDD" I yelled into my pillow, kicking my feet. I got off my feel and stumbles to my closet. I found something sexy to wear, "Im getting fucked tonight" I said laughing to myself. I found a Victoria Secret bra and panty set I had gotten in the 10th grade, just for shits and giggles. 

I put on my silk robe and attempted going downstairs (I actually fell). 

I went down to the couch to wake Zach up 

*Zachs POV* 

I was in a sound sleep when I felt someone tugging on my arm "Zaaaaach" I hear "wakkeeeeeee uppppppp" I hear. I finally open my eyes and see Zara. "Yay! You're up!" she says and she back up.

I sat up on the couch, " What do you need?" I asked. "You're opinion on something" she smirks. She was acting a little different, I think she was drunk, because when she was centimeters from my face, trying to wake me up, I smelled really strong alcohol. 

"What do you need my opinion on?" I asked rubbing my eyes do they can adjust to the light. "This." She says, taking off her robe, revealing her half naked body. My eyes were in shock, I didn't want to take advantage of her while she was drunk, but it was quite tempting. I felt my friend downstairs getting a little hard by the view. 

She got on top me, and slowly rubbed herself against my member. I couldn't take advantage of her like this, it's not who I am. I slowly got her off of me and wrapped her in my arms. I carried her into her room "wE'z g0nNa FuCk!" she said, loud enough to make the neighbors. "Calm the fuck down, Zara! No we aren't!" her face suddenly turned from mellow, to angry. "WHAT, WHY?" She yelled. "Because you're drunk and there is no way in going to take advantage of you like that!" I said trying to calm her down. 

I lied her in her bed and was about to walk out of the room when I suddenly feel a pillow hitting me. "If you aren't going to fuck me, at least fucking sleep in here with me?"  she said crossing her arms. 

I rolled my eyes, I guess sleeping in an actually bed is the next best thing to sex. I crawled into bed and turned off her bedside lamp. Within 5 minutes, she was sound asleep.

I had time to think since I was now wide awake. I think I was actually falling for her, at first when I took her on that date, I just wanted to get to know her a little better. But after a few hours of talking to her that night, she seems really down to earth (when she isn't drunk) and I kinda want to try having a relationship with her. 

She just relates to me in so many ways, losing someone we love at around the same time, we both love the same bands, she doesn't use me because of my (past) fame. She is just really chill, not to mention how drop dear fucking gorgeous she is! I've never seen anyone like her! From her perfect body, to her beautiful light blue eyes, to her bouncy dark brown hair. She is all around gorgeous. 

Any guy would be so lucky to have her. 

I fell asleep thinking about her, just like I have for the past 4 days..