The Am-Ah-Zon Race

Start from the beginning

Me: "Next time we get on this plane we better be back on first class"

Yuna: "But what if we don't are you going to shout at us?"

I was shocked. No way was I going to shout at this beautiful pure angel in front of me.

Me: "Of course not Chica I am just tired of being here in economy you understand right?"

She nodded her head before tying her hair up in a cute stylish messy bun that really made her adorable.......

Owen: "Yeah, Cool let's be a team *Grabs Yuna and holds her* a team that gets along, all of us with everyone forgiving anything that ever might have happened by accident or whatever Yeah!!!"

During his excitement he threw Angel onto the floor but she wasn't in pain even though I was concerned about her as she got up again and fixed her hair as Chris had an announcement to make over the intercom.

Chris: *Intercom* "Brace for landing we've arrived at our next destination..... the Amazon but the runway is a little short"

Owen started freaking out as I mentally prepared myself for today. Yuna patted my shoulder as we hit some turbulence causing her to hold onto me and I would be lying if I said it wasn't magical in that moment.

Confessionals Start

Alejandro: "Why did that dulce cariño angel think I was going to be disappointed in her? I need to find out more about her *Notices the camera* in order to eliminate her once and for all!! Or keep her until the finale"

Confessionals End

Yuna's Point Of View
After the plane landed Chris explained that we had to travel towards the giant statue of Chris's ego and we had to rest during the night because it was going to take us 8 hours to reach him which I thought was a bit much but then I realised it's Total Drama of course it was going to be crazy.

I had my neon backpack on with all the essentials I needed: Comics, Flashlight with spare batteries, Candy/Marshmallows, Umbrella just in case and of course my camera.

Uteki decided to tag along with us much to Chef and Chris's dismay it was sad to see them hold onto each other trying to comfort the other.

We came along a fork in the road with Team Victory going to the left while the rest of us were trying to decide which path to take as well.

Tyler: "Whatcha think Left? Yeah left is definitely good right Yuna?"

Uteki went in front of us and started to look at the two paths she then pointed to the left path and I instantly carried her into my arms.

We started to walk through the left path that Tyler picked for us. It was extremely hot so we all took our time to reach where Chris was standing.

Chris immediately stroked Uteki as she yelped at him causing him to awe and keep petting her  as Tyler tried to explain what was missing from the zip line.

Tyler: "Where's the hanging on thingy part?"

Chris: "The hanging on thingy?"

Tyler: "You know the riding stick... the zipper buckle handle!"

Yuna: "You mean the T bar it's gone probably because of Team Victory but good guess Tyler"

Alejandro: "We need no T bar we are Team Chris is really really really really hot!!"

I videoed him saying that and sent it to his father needless to say his father sent me a text saying that's my boy with a smile face at the end of it.

Alejandro shouted arriba as he went down followed by Owen who burned his hands making me cringe in pain for him then Tyler went next taking off his pants who got bit by piranhas.