Prologue - Indigo & Stella

Just as two universes cannot collide, neither can two goddesses. The twin sisters Indigo and Stella, born from the Unknown Arc like all gods, ventured into the universe in hopes of sentient beings to rule the moment they formed.

 Indigo was the goddess of darkness, and Stella was the goddess of light. The death of one would result in the death of the other, as light cannot exist without darkness and vice versa. They lived their early immortal years on the Parallels—a small but lively group of small planets outside of the Unknown Arc. Each god was entitled to one planet, but they rarely stayed there. Most gods traveled to Earth to live on the Heavens, where they would rule humanity until the end of time.

Indigo had captivating eyes that resembled black holes, black hair that only reached her shoulders, and smooth olive skin. The goddesses would be jealous of her unique visual, while the gods would attempt to win her hand in marriage. Indigo was cold, and isolated herself from them. 

She rested in the Parallels for her first 1000 years. These years were spent decorating her planet, polishing her magics, and studying the gods born before her. Indigo never contacted her twin sister within these years, until she was visited out of the blue. 

A bright light shone in the dark sky, and Indigo immediately armed herself. It was her sister Stella. Stella shone brightly wherever she walked—her aura was unrivaled. "Sister, lay down your weapons. I come in peace," Stella's soft, warm voice bellowed from the sky. Indigo was irritated by the light. "Why have you come here?" She yelled, one arm protecting her from the rays. Stella floated gracefully onto the planet's surface, and all light disappeared. The sky darkened. "The other gods are dead." She said grimly. Indigo did not believe her sister. "How can hundreds of gods die? Is this a joke?" Stella's expression did not falter.

The sisters traveled through the space-time continuum to planet Earth.