06|H O G W A R T S

THE TRAIN WHISTLED as children hurried into the trains, saying one last goodbye to their parents, Evana, walked into the train, finding a compartment which was empty, spotting some Slytherins in a compartment.
Marcus Thatcher , Draco Malfoy, and Blaise Zabini.
They were right in front of her, and she turned round, bumping into Ginny-and holding her hands so she turned round quickly and went into a compartment.
"I wonder how different Hogwarts is,"Evana thought, then saying it out loud,Ginny looked over, smiling, then frowning ,"A lot, Snape is the headmaster,the Carrows are the-"

•————•

THEY ARRIVED AFTER what felt like hours, and reached the gate, to Hogwarts.
Ginny was in front of me, but behind her was Neville, and behind Neville was me,she said her name,"Ginny Weasley,"
Neville looked at the Carrows, in disgust,"Neville Longbottom, Gryffindor,"
The Carrows sneered, looking over at Evana,"Wanda Vivienne,"She said, clearly, and added,"I haven't been sorted yet"
"You look too old to be a first year,"
"I transferred,"
One of the Carrows, Alecto, dragged her up, to a room clearly stating Headmaster and they looked art he man in charge ,"This one says she hasn't been sorted,"
Severus waited, and was met with silence, then he sneered,"Well, what are you still doing here?"Alecto scurried out,and Severus smiled, as she left,"Nice to see you, Evangeline, now, so you want to be a Slytherin?"
"Gryffindor,"She stated,"Then I'll be able to see if they're any clues,"

Severus nodded.Wanda, aka Evangeline, walked off, walking up the Gryffindor Common Room and heard a ,"Oi!Who are you?"
She turned round.She saw a dirty blonde haired boy, with dark eyes,"Wanda, Wanda Vivienne, and you are?"
He grinned, holding his hand out, which she shook, after letting go,"Harvey Kinkle,"
She looked into his eyes.

She knew him.

Another Death Eater pushed her to a wall, whispering,"Go, now, next time you won't get a second chance,"She nodded.

He was the Death Eater, and she said,"I know you-"
His head perked up, amusingly,"Well, I've never met you, "
Wait, he didn't know her, with her use of metamorphmagus skills.She shook her head,"Never mind, probably mistaken you for someone else ,"

He nodded,smirking, she walked away, though not knowing it was a certain Slytherin she had known in her years st Hogwarts when Dumbledore was there...

--------------
Lmao, if any of you watch Sabrina on Netflix, then you know I used the name Harvey Kinkle from it, I just couldn't think of any other name...I don't think my brain is working today.

Love y'all!