Pool Party Pt. 1

Alex's POV
"This place is amazing Violetta! Thanks for letting us stay here!" She nods and smiles. All of us are running around the house looking at all the different rooms. When I finally get to the basement, I see our room with the cool beds. "I call middle!" I yell as Christian and Sam come in. "I call bottom!" Sam yells as he plops down on his bed. Christian smirks "I guess I get top then." He said as he climbs the ladder. "Dude! Wash your feet once in awhile!" I yell as I plug my nose. Christian smirks at me. "Should have let me get bottom bunk then."He says as he lays on his bed. "Now everyone can smell my stinky feet!" Afterwards we look around our room. Behind these mirrors we found another room filled with desks, shelves, books and lounges. "This is nice." Sam says and we agree with him. "Lets go look to see what's behind this door." I tell them as I point to the one beside Sam's bed. "Dude! This is our closet!" I yell. "Dang it's nice!" Christian exclaims. "At least now we don't have to worry about not having enough clothes." Sam says as he shrugs. We all nodded and walked out to see where the other door led to. "Hey, we have our own bathroom!" Christian yells. "Yep, I put supplies in here for you guys." We turn around to see Leon smirking at the door. "Thanks Leon! This place is awesome!" Christian yells. "I'm glad you like it since you will be living here now." He tells us and we nod. "Now get dressed, we are having a home party with the studio." We nod and run to get our swimsuits on.

Nicoles's POV
While the boys ran off to look ya the house, Emma and I ask Vilu for a tour. She gladly excepts and takes us to everyone telling where and whom's room is where. "I hope you two don't mind sharing a room. It's smaller than the boys but then again there are three of them." She says as she laughs and we join in. We stop at the bottom of the basement steps. "Wow Violetta!" Emma exclaims. "It's amazing." I add. "I'm glad you like it. Now, lets go look at your room!" She says as we all squeal. She opens the door to reveal a big room with two doors towards the right backside of the room. In between the beds is a bay window filled with pillows and it overlooks the backyardAbove the beds, has Emma's and my name engraved on a headrest each representing our personalities. I plop on my bed and laugh. "This is totally me." Emma agrees. Vilu looks at us and smiles. "Well you each have your own study area, hence why each side of the room is different. Emma's study area is by her bed while Nicole's is by her bed." We nod as Vilu goes on. "Behind those doors is your closet and your bathroom."Emma and I run to the first door to reveal our walk in closet. We have so many shoes and clothes. There is even a place to sit at the end with a makeup table nestled in between the clothes. "Wow." "A Huh." Emma reply's. We go and look at our bathroom to see double vanities with a nice walk in shower. "Leon and I already put supplies in the shower. Let me rephrase that, I put things on here and he did it in the guys bathroom." We laugh. "Can you imagine Leon with girl productions." Emma says as she laughs. Vilu laughs with us after that remark. "I'm glad you two like it. Now hurry up, the studio is coming over for a house warming party." Vilu said as she walks back up the stairs. Both Emma and I squealed. "Lets go get dressed!" Emma yells.

We run into our closet and grab a bikini. I walk out and gaze out the window. The boys have already gone out to set everything out. "Nicole, everything okay?" I turn to see Emma looking at me. "Yeah, Em. It's just..." "I know Nicole." I nod while Emma sits down next to me and hugs me from the side. "Hey, at least we are sisters." I laugh at Emma's comment. "We can always be sisters but the boys will never be my brothers." Emma laughs. "Yep, unless we all break up and find someone out of our group." "Then we can be brothers and sisters." We end up laughing. I look at Emma. "Nicole we better get going." I nod and we walk up the stairs to see if Leon and Violetta need help.

Leon's POV
I'm kinda glad that Vilu pushed me to "adopt" Alex and Co.. I truly love them like they are my family. "Hey Leon" I turn to see Nicole and Emma. "Do you need help with anything." I nod at them. "Can you take out the fruits, veggies, and desserts?" I ask them as I make the Mac and cheese. "Sure Leon!" They yell as they grab the food and set it out on the screened in porch. "Thanks girls! People should get here soon." Then nod and head to the pool. "Leon!" "What Vilu?" I see her walk down in a bikini with a cute flower top. "You look gorgeous babe." She smiles at me. "Thanks Leon. People should be arriving soon." I nod my head. Soon I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. "I like having them here. Thank you for letting me do this." "No problem Vilu. Plus I actually like the hear." "Wait am I hearing this right? Did Leon just say I was right!?" Vilu yells. I can't help but laugh. "Yes, you were right." I tell her as I pour the Mac and cheese in a big bowl. "I was thinking of ordering in pizzas. What do you think Leon?" "That sounds great Vilu, means less mess that we have to clean up." She nods. "I'll go make the call." She yells as she walks to the living room.
DING DONG
I guess our guests are here.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating regularly but I will try to as often as I can. The book is coming to an end and I think I will do a sequel. That being said, please read once you are done with this book, my crossover between Once Upon a Time and Violetta! I promise you that it will follow mostly the same plot line with a few tweaks here and there. Thank you so much though for reading this book! I've had so much fu and can't wait to see where this story goes and where my other ones take me! I love you guys!