With him shouting almost, I just kind of respond to him the same way. It's about New khab. New yes, Newwie khab.", okay, why am I scared again?😑

That literally just makes him pulls the hat from his face and staring my way, wiggling his brows creepily, with that weird looking smile on his face. Fuck, this is embarassing. I turn my gaze away, staring at the ceiling, eh?

"Well, I don't know. But all I can say is that, all that you see is as it is.", no longer monotonous. He sounded thoughtful. Wow, he can actually think. Hahaha.

"You guys are not dating right?"

He remains quiet for some time, but I don't think that I should push him. I mean I am the one in need of some insight, why would I destroy the only chance I can have a talk about this. He is after all my bestfriend too.

"It's not dating, but definitely not just friendship either.-", I know this is not finished, just a pause. I turn my gaze toward his, he is looking at the ceiling too, eyes blank, because obviously it is not the ceiling that he sees.

"- I don't know really. I do things I don't do with other people with him. You see how he toys around with me.", is that a smile I see?

"Yeah. Don't u feel weird?", maybe 'weird' is not the right word. "I mean, in a good way?", what the actual f? That made me sound like a creep. Hahahaha

"I grew accustomed. Used to it. That I somehow, stop minding about it. He literally broke all the walls.", monotonous, but somehow I don't feel the air is threatening.

'Broke the walls'

Surely me and New had that once upon a time. But nowadays, I don't seem to have any. He has seen the worst of me, me and my rigid sense of discipline, all knowing and my damn needs to be validated. Well he kind of shook me of my confidence sometimes whenever he made stupid comments about something, about me exactly. But I knew he was joking, but just, hahaha. I can't explain.

Looking back at now, we can fight, bicker, joke to the point that people think that it got overboard, we always ended up having foods together, wearing clothes in pair, going for trips, doing photos. Somehow, that is surely something he took from me. He was never really the type that bothers about perspective, the only thing he is passionate about when it comes to photography, is taking pictures of the food he is about to eat and flaunting about his first love, dessert!

"Don't you get scared?", I don't know why I ask him this.

"Of what?"

"Of everything?"

To listen to Off heaving a sigh is not entirely an alien concept, but this time, it is quite elongated and vivid. Like, he sounds annoyed. 😂 Sorry Off!

"Well, I honestly don't think I should be scared of anything. People going to speculate and say things. Even when I'm not dating Gun, they said that I am. People said that I have a Girlfriend, it just kind of smothering me. But in the end I learned how to breathe amidst all that. Like, Gun has been entirely carefree about it, he behave as he is and that my friend, is something worth admiring."

"How so?", never thought Off holds Gun this high. Fuck you tsundere Off.

"I'm not gonna elaborate more, but ask yourself Tawan, is your life about entirely pleasing other and you yourself never really entitled to be happy?", now he made me think.

"Listen well, labels, perceptions, opinions, are nothing if you think about it. Those things are just something that can be changed. Nothing constant. If people want to think of Gun as my Boyfriend, it is their rights. If they think that this all is an act, also something I cannot change. I just can be me, Gun can be him. If he wants to kiss my neck, he can have it. If he wants a hug, we'll hug. Until one point where we feel that it is no longer something that we want from each other. For now, I am happy with all this. Now where is my drink just now making me talk like this.", this guy sure is something. How can he make this turned into something funny.

I rise from my back and sit down properly as he is now sipping his green tea. Eyes sharp on me. I just grin at him.

"Aahhh that's heavenly.", he puts down his drink. "My point is, you don't need all that fancy jive move done by the people around you. Couples break up. Husbands and wives divorced. If you love, you love. It's not on what plate, it's the food. No one eats the plate."

I just laugh myself off. What kind of idiom is that? "Is that a Thai idiom? Surely never heard of it.", in between laughs.

"Fuck you bastard. Fuck idioms. What I meant was, you just know exactly how you feel about each other. Good, bad, hate, love."

I definitely think it could be the first and the last words said.

"So old but so stupid.", he actually say that? To me? What are you? Younger? Hahaha.

"You're the one to talk!"

"Maybe I should tell New about this.", done with the insult now he's threatening me!?

So the chase begin as he suddenly runs, I thought he was just playing until I see New and Gun walking together heading for us. Fuck!!

"Oiiiii I'll tell Nong Gun what you told me if you dare!"

I guess he heard me. Since he suddenly stopped halfway.

________________________________________________________

Author's Note :

I will try to update as much as I can whenever I have free time. So for this chapter, I highly recommend you guys to listen to "Paris is in the rain" Lauv's.

Thank you for the supports and keep the votes and the comments coming. You guys are basically the positive vibes I can never be thankful enough for.