'Serendipity'

New's

"Don't you think that our fans are crazy doing all these things?", I know he is talking about the videos and all those posts on social media about us. Those weird but I think they are funny hashtags, edited pictures, compilations of what and what made into videos, clips. If only I am normal, I think I would probably be swooned over by those things. Frankly speaking, I found them, obnoxiously sweet. But I love sweet thing don't I?

"Not at all. It is hard work Tay.", God knows how difficult it is to make that 3-4 minutes clips. The uploading, the subbing, the god knows whatever needed to convince everyone about how real us is.

Some of our fans can be detective like, especially when they started to make theories. It is scary. But loveable. I mean, who are we without them? ☺️

"I like looking at them. I mean it is pretty much like an archive. Except that we don't make it. I can use it for - ", I pause, thinking of what good it can gives me.

"Like what?", sitting on the other side of the bed. First let me make this clear, so my parents kind of had me as their child yes? So this room was pretty much allocated for me. Being said as such, it is only logical that my parents, provide me with a bed. Of course, the bed is only one. So, when Tay obnoxious Tawan wants to sleepover, regardless of being invited or upon his request, he will come as my guest. Then of course he will sleep in my room. On my bed. So, that is normal right? And come on, we're asians! We don't spend our extra money for sleeping bags and making your guest to sleep on the couch is just rude!

But, I won't be sacrificing the comfort and the love I have for my spine as well. Therefore, here we are. On my bed, at 2 a.m. Why is he here again? 😂

"It just that, these clips. Funny and somehow....", he doesn't finish. No one finishes a sentence with somehow. No! Just no Tay!

Somehow I got curious too, so I lean in, "Show me~", I say softly. Whispering almost. I don't have to use my casual decibels. It is late, and I am tired to even be overworking my vocal chord.

He is showing me a video from Youtube, us kissing and all. "That is Kao and Pete. Not Tay and New.", as I watch, well to observe, my profile really looks good. Even when I am lying on my back.

"Ahahahaha. I remember this, I was like kissing you so many times!", he turns at me, but I don't think he can turn more to have a look at me, since I am literally leaning on his shoulder, with our back leaned against the head of the bed. Not unless he is an owl. But if he turns more, I think he'll dislocate his Adam's apple. Hahaha

I hum. Yeah, he was actually looking for the proper way. So that despite the fall, though we acted, the fall was real okay people? So as the momentum concludes mass time velocity, with this momster on top of me, my lips can literally be squashed, smashed, done! So he did what he did, looking for the right angle to fall and kiss me without, destroying my red lips that everyone is crazy about. Hahahaha

"And Pete said that was not a kiss, when obviously he pouts.", I laugh as the close up of that kiss appears. "It was not a kiss na~ it was supposed to be accidental.", he answers.

Whatever sail your boat Pete! Hahaha. I mean, how can he later shouts at Kao. Saying that wasn't a kiss.

We both laugh as the video progress, seeing us kissing each other, isn't that awkward anymore. We got used to it because that series, literally hyped the Y population like no other. Trivia : Nong Gun approved that PeteKao's kisses are legend. Even PickRome can't beat us.

What? Why am I being proud of this? Get a grip Newwie!

Then he proceeds to another video where it shows a compilation of our tweets. Seriously, a whole compilation?? Even those tweets from years ago?