#1 Byounggon X Hyunjin

When the red light from the button written 'ON AIR' is off, Byounggon was taking off the headphone from his head and putting it to the table. His face shows that he was extra tired from all-day long schedule. Just straight for 10 seconds he left his eyes closed. Hope that his tiredness would dissapear.

However, he loves to do his job. Even if this just part-time job. Because by doing this job he will always meet someone he adores much from a long time. Someone who success to make him gonna do anything for her. So lucky her! Don't you think so?

"Thank you for your hardwork today" say Byounggon while bowing to all crew at broadcast room. Trying to be seen as polite person in from of them, since he is still a *)hoobae-DJ. He walks out and go to the crew's room to take his stuff.

"Oh, Gonnie have you done?" Say someone from the crew's room. Yes, it's Hyunjin. A director from YG Station Radio. "Yes, Hyunjin-ssi. I've done just now" Byounggon reply and don't forget his fooly-smile that pop up on his face. "How many times i would have to tell. You can just call me Hyunjin with nothing in the end. Okay?"

"So, now you want to go home?"

"Yes. Do you want to go together? I guess you don't have anything more to do here" Byounggon answer Hyunjin's question. From the way he talks, everyone knows that he wants Hyunjin to say 'yes' to his invitation.

"Uhm, sorry but i have to go somewhere with Hyunsuk" Hyunjin face says sorry but still give Byounggon her precious yet so unique smile. Once she smiles, her chubby and cheekbones will be shown cutely. "Oh okay. I'll go home first then" His voice was so low and soft, pretend to be okay whith the rejection.

And in the end. That day. Byounggon walked home alone. Also tried to more consider about his grown-wild feelings towards his crush, Choi Hyunjin.

Notes :
*) Junior

####

Yoohoo! Hi friends, this is my first ever fanfic and for opening i write-my fav silverboy's member-Byounggon part. Hope you guys liked it. If you want to know more about their stories don't forget to vote this story and share to your friends. Kindly correct me for the mistakes in this story. Thank you so so much.

Sincerely,
Bichnaneun_Chan

Jan 24th, 2019.