South Africa Safari- Experience the Magic Straight out of a Book

South Africa- the Nature's abode where you get to experience wildlife in its purest form. Amazon rainforests, the magic of Nile, lush natural resources, and a distinct intriguing culture- there is absolutely nothing about South Africa that you can forget after you come back.

Walk into the land of everlasting beauty, where you can spot some of the planet's finest animals in action. Lions dozing off, alligators prying, zebras guzzling, and elephant herd marching- it is an experience brought live straight out of a book.

There is majestic, surreal beauty in South African life where visitors get to witness it all- natural beauty, adventure, food, traditions, and culture.

But if you are running short of time, here is a quick list of a South Africa trip must-sees -

Kruger National Park

This is the most popular South African safari park. Established in 1898 with original name Sabie Game Reserve, Kruger is home to the Big 5 land animals viz. Lions, elephants, leopards, rhinoceros and Cape buffaloes. It is only at this place where you can see these five majestic animals in their natural habitats. This pristine wilderness is spread over an area of about 20,000 square kilometers, and your safari options aren't limited to just touristy jeeps. Choose from a wide range of options including self-driven jeeps, camping troops, guided tours, and hot air balloon. Adrenaline rush within natural surroundings, what more can you ask for!

Pilanesberg National Park

You can make most of your South African safari trip at the country's most accessible National Park - Pilanesberg. It is home to the unique geological phenomenon known as Alkaline Ring Complex. Situated at the transit zone of Kalahari desert, Pilanesberg features a diverse set of the game.

The most sought-after safari tour, at Pilanesberg, is the rhinoceros tracking program where tourists get to join park rangers on their rhino monitoring and tracking missions. This will be the closest you can ever get to a park ranger's life!

Table Mountain National Park

Formerly known as Cape Peninsula National Park, Table Mountain is just what the name says. Set against the beautiful backdrop of legendary Table mountain, this national park encompasses valleys, mesmerizing beaches, and the illustrious Cape of Good Hope. There are several activities you can opt for here -go hiking, scuba diving, fishing, horse riding, paragliding, surfing, rock climbing, windsurfing, mountain biking, and hot air ballooning.

You get to view unique flora and fauna, moonlit beaches, rugged forests, and magnificent mountains.

For all the major safari parks in South Africa (there are a total of 40), you get two options- independent visits or group tours. Both have their own set of amazing benefits. For experienced mature travelers, who love being left on their own with rented jeeps or cars, independent tours are probably the best. You get the freedom you crave for.

However, for first timers or ones who prefer zero hassles, group tours are a perfect choice. Your transportation, accommodation, food, logistics- everything will be taken care of. And you get to draw the benefits of having the company of a local guide - guided tours certainly couldn't be any better.

Choose a plan wisely as per your needs and wishes. Get packing already!