She's wearing wrinkly brown leather, dark armour, and the colour red. Grace notes that there are beads of sweat lining the edge of her hairline, the walk having tired her, though her stony face refuses to show anything of the sort.

      "Who's he with?" Monty asks quietly. Grace nods along to the question, the two looking to Bellamy for the answer.

      "Indra," Bellamy replies curtly. There's no explanation that comes with his answer, but it isn't needed. Indra was all Octavia had talked about whenever the fight with Mount Weather was mentioned.

      Monty's brows shoot up in surprise. "That's Indra?"

      The few that survived Mount Weather had heard a lot about the woman, mostly from Octavia. Indra was intense, a true warrior that was deeply respected by the other Grounders. Apparently, sometime while Grace and the others were tapped in Mount Weather, Octavia had been Indra's Second in Command. When Octavia chose Bellamy over her duty as Indra's Second, Indra took the title from her and fled with the Commander.

      "He must've told her we broke the truce." The corner of Bellamy's lips turn down as Kane moves to stand in front of him. "Sir, before you say anything, there was a good reason--"

      Kane holds up his hand, silencing Bellamy, brows furrowed and face like stone. "We'll deal with that later. This is about Clarke."

      Grace's heart skips a beat. When Clarke left three months ago, Grace felt broken. She thought Clarke would have stayed with her, would have comforted her after everything they've both been through since they split up. But Clarke decided that leaving to deal with it herself would have been better. There hasn't been a spotting of the blonde in over a month, worrying Grace far too much. Eventually she had to realize that, as long as Clarke wanted to remain hidden, they wouldn't find her. She had to accept that Clarke would not be found for a long, long time.

      Bellamy's jaw tightens. "What about her?"

      "She's being hunted," Indra informs the group.

      "By who?" Grace asks, concern seeping into her voice.

      Indra's expression hardens at the question. "By everyone."

      A bounty was placed on Clarke after she took the lives of those inside Mount Weather, some people not seeming to understand that Clarke had done the only thing she could to save her people. That, or they didn't care. The reason may not have mattered to some people -- the action was what counted.

      Monty jerks the steering wheel of the vehicle to the left. jostling the passengers inside roughly. Indra's head whips around, searching for the threat but finding nothing but a jagged path of broken leaves and sharp rocks. Kane smiles softly at the woman's reaction. "I'm still getting used to it myself."

      Indra doesn't respond. Kane doesn't seem to mind, having expected this reaction. They trusted one another enough to work together, but not enough to have small chat. Not yet.

      Monty twists around in his seat to face Kane. "Sir, we're almost out of range. Are you sure you don't want to tell the Chancellor?"

      Kane shakes his head firmly. "I'm sure. I don't want to worry Abby until we know something."

      "We know there's a kill order," Bellamy mutters. He glances at Indra. "You people are big on those."