The Beginning Of Hurt

November 11, 1988 is just not a date to me but the day I was brought into this wonderful world by my parents. For two years I had a sort of normal life both my parents together but in 1991 was a year of my hurt and pain started. My mother was a typical 19 year old in the early 90s but I guess being a parent wasn't something on planing for her so she left me to my grandmother who now became a mother to me. I was never brought up by my parents I had my uncles and grandfather to be my father figures and my grandmother as my mother figure after my mother had left me and at a young age I was taught to keep my pain inside cause showing it was being weak. As I grew I would be taught these principals by my uncle Richard and I grew to be violent and laugh at pain.

Now growing up on the streets wasn't easy as a young kid but my uncle by my side showing me everything I now know, while my father was in Kuwait protecting other kids not even knowing his own kid is starting to look at the streets at a young age. My father wasn't himself after the war so I would distance myself from him and always keep to my uncle's side people would say I was like his son always asking for him and always wanted his companionship that my father never gave me. As years past by and my fathers abandonment grew more worse and I didn't know who was my mother was until later. I would remember my father would look at me like I was a resentment to him trying my hardest to make him proud of me but not one compliment from him.

Now years pass by and my family grew out of our small house in a bad neighborhood to a 6 room house with the biggest yard a kid can dream of in a decent neighborhood. And this is the time when my life took a big turn and surprises would come left and right and at those moments my pain and sorrow had begin.