Harry continues to kiss Louis on his cheeks making a loud smooch sound then gently presses his lips into Louis' as he slightly parts them to give way to the alpha's swirling tongue. Their tongues wrestle eagerly, sucking back and forth till they are both gasping for air.

"You're my Alpha- This is the best kiss ever!" Louis comments.

Harry feels a sudden discomfort being compared with another alpha that his omega had kissed before, and he became silent.

Louis notices and slams himself back down on the bed. "My bad! sorry for being stupid!" He hides his face with a pillow, feeling guilty and horrible.

"Hey, don't cover your beautiful face." Harry removes the pillow. "I'm just a jealous alpha, you know. I don't like picturing you kissing another alpha. It makes my stomach turn, but I know you belong to me. Every piece of you." Harry says, tracing Louis' cheeks.

While Harry was busy preparing their breakfast, Louis slipped out to his car to get the basket of fruits he had asked Sebastian to pack, and on his way back he decided to pick some fresh roses from the garden. He crept back into the cabin and started setting the table.

"Ohh, my sweet omega!" Harry says on seeing Louis place the roses next to his plate. Harry put his arms around him from behind, breathing in his scent gland.

Blushing, Louis tilted his head to give the alpha better access while moving his hands and tightening his grip on the strong arms around him.

"I'm totally swept by you!" Harry leads him to his seat to start their breakfast.

They ate and fed each other with fruits, mouth-watering strawberry cupcakes, and Harry's amazing muffin.

"Sweet, I would like you to come and visit the bakery. You'll definitely love it, I bake every bread and pastry you'll set eyes on in there- and for sure you'll love Martha." Harry handed Louis' fork filled with fresh strawberries.

"Martha?" Louis asked, shooting jealous eyebrows.

Harry saw it and burst out laughing. "Martha is a sixty-five-year-old beta, my sweet! So, stop that act," he explained, pinching Louis' nose.

"What act? I'm far from being an actor. How can you say that?" Louis retorted, offended by Harry's statement.

"See? You're acting up again- You're good, by the way." Harry applauded Louis.

"No, I'm not! But on a serious note- how can you fit all that baking plus McDonald's into your schedule?" Louis felt proud and admired his alpha even more.

"I'm an alpha. I have extra strength and I have superpowers- Just kidding- To be honest, it is a hard job. I need to wake up at least two in the morning in order to finish everything I need to do at the bakery so I could get to McDonald's on time." Harry felt proud sharing this with his omega.

"You're such a hardworking Alpha." Louis stretches his hand across the table to touch Harry's. He was in awe of Harry's determination in life.

"Well I'm resigned from Mcdonald's but I'm just waiting for my replacement. It helps that I only have a two or three times a week schedule at the bakery. Of course, it still depends on our sales or if I'm needed to replenish some baked goods, but Martha pays me well. And guess what- She offered me a partnership to the bakery... Isn't she great?" Harry says to Louis.

"She sounds like a wonderful person, and being a part-owner is a huge deal."

"If everything kicks off well I'll finally be able to buy that car I've been working so hard to get. A nice second-hand one will be just fine for me if that's all I can afford. The weather here is unpredictable and it's hard for me juggling work and Uni commuting, I'm a few pounds closer and now it's just right around the corner." Harry feeling determined.