**********

He went to his practice game with all the boys, and even though he’s an Omega, they never treated him less equal. As the team defender, he was just as fast as any alpha out there, but of course, some still doubted his ability. Since he is the only omega on the team, he usually uses scent blockers for the sake of everyone around him, but after the game, he was refrained from doing it by Zayn. He always liked to scent mark Louis so the other alphas and betas around them would know he was already taken. No one ever made a move on Louis anyway because they knew Zayn radiated money and power.

Zayn is not a typical alpha; he can easily be mistaken for a beta because he loves art and music but Zayn happens to be descended from an elite clan of Alphas and is heir to the prestigious Malik Corporation. Those two factors alone ultimately made him the strongest alpha in Uni, and no one dared to fight him for that title.

The prettiest omega and the strongest alpha of their time. The match was made in heaven. But in reality, Zayn doesn’t have the aching mark that Louis’ possesses right now, and that made him jealous as fuck because he knew what it could mean.

Zayn arrives and watches Louis playing on the field. Missing his best friend Liam, he decides to call him on the phone.

“Good morning Li! Are you busy?”

“Nah! Glad to hear from you, Zayn! Thought you forgot me already, I know your parents restrict us from communicating but I’m glad you called…”

“Don’t mind them, they are just upset because they never thought that alpha and omega can become best friends. They fail to realize that you and I just don’t have a typical friendship.”

“Yeah..right! So, to what do I owe this pleasure? I’m kinda busy right now.”

“You can’t be too busy for me! I just want to ask if you something.” - his eyebrows drew together - “Have you ever experienced any aches on your soul mark?”

“Yeah...ummm before but it stopped. Why?” Liam hesitantly replied to Zayn.

“Really? Did you? Why haven’t you told me about it?”

“Happened around the time I got presented.”

Zayn frowned. “But we used to hang out way before that!” Zayn said, just as his attention was stolen looking at Louis who was bending over on the field.

“Ohhh, fuck! Sorry! I’ll call you again my omega just got hurt!”

Zayn hurriedly ran over to Louis, pushing away the alpha guy who accidentally bumped into the Omega boy.

“Stupid! You know with my one phone call, your coach will kick you off this team!” he pointed angrily at the Alpha who responded by growling back at him.

“You want to try me you fuckin’ cunt! Don’t fuckin’ growl at me!” Zayn barks in his alpha voice, eyes now in full red.

“Alpha please stop! We are just playing! It’s normal for me to get hurt!” Louis pleads, now holding Zayn’s hands and face.

“Look at me, Alpha...I’m okay”

Zayn, now breathing heavily, hugs Louis tightly.

“I know but you’re my omega. You know I can’t let anyone just do that to you.” Zayn argues, Louis now pressing kisses to his cheeks.

“I’m okay, alpha...Guys, let's go to McDonald’s! My treat!”

The entire team exploded in applause and gratitude.

**********

Harry wakes up early feeling agitated and uneasy. It’s been a week and the aching mark still hurts so he decided to go to the bakery and make himself busy. After the twenty minutes walk from his apartment to the bakery, he unlocked the back door of the bakery and started his usual routine doing the store inventory and making brewed coffee. He’s now putting the cheese loaf inside the oven and starting the dough for the bagels.