|| A New Beginning ||

|| Rogers Little Flat, Accompanied By His Loving Boyfriend, Brian. 1972. ||

We've just came back from over 6 hours of fucking band practice. I'm happy to be home with the person I adore the most.

" I'm Just So Worried... "

" What If Im Not Good Enough...? "

 I gasped in disbelief, clutching my lover harder as he looked to the floor." What Do You Mean ' Not Good Enough? ' " I said, frowning and gripping his cold, weak hands.

" You Know What Happened The Last Time We Were In A Band - The Lead Singer DITCHED US! " 

" Yes, Love, But Freddie Bulsara Isn't Like That. You've Met Him. " I smiled warmly. I hung over the flowery, knotty seat he sat uncomfortably on. He nodded only slightly, not turning to face me.

" And This Is A New Beginning For Us! This Could Be It! The Fame We've Been Aching And Working For...Queen, Greatest Band...In The World... " 

Roger smiled a bit, putting his hand on his head and massaging at his temples, i curled his hair around my finger.

" Maybe, Bri. Just Maybe. " he said softly, letting me play with his golden locks gently.

Me and Rog have been dating for about.. 1 - 2 Years now. We met in Smile, our old band, of course, and ever since we have loved eachother, despised eachother but always not far apart. I wanted it to stay this way. I was happy this way. 

Roger always worried about something. Mostly about us two, which i respected, but had to tell him that i would never let those things happen. 

Its ever since Tim bloody Staffel left Smile, that he's been feeling worried for the future. I honestly cant blame the poor soul.

I smiled as his ocean blue eyes came into contact with mine, and blinked at me in awe and love. 

Roger could kill like a knife with those astonishing blue colors that lit up his face everytime we faced. I've been thinking about writing a song lately, after a nickname i gave him. 

" Oh, My Fairy King... " i sighed in pleasure, putting my hand on his cheek. He grinned blushingly. 

" Promise You'll Never Leave Me. " 

" Promise, Dear. " he replied with a smirk, i gave him a peck on the cheek before heading into the kitchen, letting my hands slip away slowly from his lush skin.

Roger started to talk from the living room to me.

" That Freddie, Do You Think We Should Tell Him That We Are...T..Together, Bri? "

" Freddie Bulsara? I Dont Know, Love. He's Been Acting Pretty Diva Himself. " I smirked. I heard a calm, distant giggle. It made my heart warm with awe.

I heard gentle footsteps slip closer to me, until i could feel warm arms circling my neck. I could feel Rogers hair tickling my chest, and when i looked over my shoulder, there he was.

He smiled toothily at me. " I Think He's Got A Thing For That Bassist. John? Him? I Think Freddie May Like John. " 

I nodded in agreement, chuckling at the thought. " They Suit Eachother. " I said, finishing off scrubbing the dishes. Roger took his stubby little baker boy hat off, and placed it on the side. 

" Are You Ready For Bed, Brian? " spoke hushingly a husky voice behind me. I nodded slowly, and followed the love of my life up to bed. Finally, after a long days work was I able to put my mind at rest.