ch.1 who is he?

this chapter will be a little short since its the first on but the rest of them will be longer and i suck with punctuation so yaaah.

6:00 am

....................

The blind'es were closed letting very little light shine into the small room as the teenage girl laid there not a single thought wiggling its way into her head until she sat up throwing the covers off of her as she slid on some slippers and walked out of her room looking around the small hallway, no one seemed to be awake as she sighed and went to the bathroom to get ready for another day at school.

As she slipped on her grey blazer the bathroom door suddenly opening earning a small screaming from you as jumped seeing your brother standing there in his tall glory "what the fuck" you said as you lowered you arms and took a deep breath from the sudden scare. Your brother just smiled "sorry sis didnt mean to scare you i didnt even know you were in here" he giggled after his words as you looked at him "whatever im done in here so its all yours" you patted his arm as you slid past him in the door way smelling the slight tinge of mint but it being almost non existent compared to the smell of weed that took up the air due to him leaving his room door open. you made your way to the front door putting your shoes on and throwing you (f/c) bag over you should "bye" was the last word to leave your mouth as you headed out.

Halfway on your way to school you heard a ping come from your back you stopped and took your phone out of your bag before putting the bag back on your shoulder and read as you walked.

'oh right i forgot today is the sports festival' you thought before looking up and coming to a sudden stop as you almost ran face first to a wall with a sigh you turned around to see a girl running towards you "...Nash" you said before she jumped onto you giving you a big hug "(y/n) im sooo excited for the sports festival your watching with me right!" she smiled letting you go. A big smile spreading on your face "of course i really want to see those hero kids battle it out " you giggled as the both of you fist pumped the air and made you way to class.

Time skip to the festival time

You and Nash were sitting in the stadium as everyone got settled and a kid was going to give a speech from as far as you could see it was a blonde but that was all you could see from how far you were all he said was that he was gonna win as everyone booed at him but you just laughed on how someone could be so prideful. you looked over at your friend who had just sat down from booing

"hey, who is he?"