Chapter 1: The Day Things Turned Bad To Good

"What did I do to deserve this?" I shouted while I was throwing stuff around. He fucking ruined my life. I hate him. He took my innocence. MY OWN FUCKING FATHER. I kept crying to him to stop but he said otherwise. He hurt me in many ways that it hurt Mentally, Physically, and Emotionally. I could never stay here ever again.

   While I packed my clothes I thought where would I go. Would anybody have a heart to let me stay with them, a girl that was broken. I thought I should tell my mom but she'll never believe me because my father is her world. If I told her she would just tell me I'm lying then abuse me.

  I finished packing some clothes after awhile. I looked around my room thinking about all the good times I had before everything went bad. I grabbed my phone and saw it was 2:12 pm. I grabbed my suitcase made up my mind that I was going to my bestfriend house. I walked to my kitchen and grabbed all the snacks and some juices. I wrote them a letter stating how I felt and what happened and I told them not to come looking for me.

  I grabbed my car keys and drove to my bestfriend house. I turned on the radio jammin' to Chris Brown "New Flame". That was my shit. I loved me some Chris Brown. I hated his girl though, ugh don't get me started on her bitch ass. I was singing till I made it a couple blocks from her house. They started playing August Alsina "Porn star". I was jamming till I made it to her house. The music help me forget. I drove up to her drive way and parked. I got out leaving my suitcases in the trunk. I didn't want her to look at me weird since I'm coming over unannounced with bags. I was starting to get a little nervous but I grew some balls and went up and knocked on the door. After a couple seconds a tall boy like 6'3 opened the door. He was sexy ass hell but right now I couldn't be looking at no niggas like that right now. He looked me up and down then licked his lips and smirked. He had some really nice eyes they were hazel with green specks in them. Damn he made a water fall in my panties with his lightskin, curly hair, plump pink lips, and pearly white straight teeth. He had no shirt on so I saw all his tattoos. Damn they made him look hella good but I didn't come for that.

"Umm, is Rockelle here?" I said looking at his chest because his eyes made me feel something that was foreign to my body.

"Yeah she here but who are you?" he said with his deep ass voice sounding like Lil Bibby (My Fucking Babydaddy!).

"I-ii-I'm her bestfriend Miracle. Can I come in?" I asked.

"Yeah and I'm going to get her so stay right here." I nodded and sat on the couch feeling misplaced. I looked around and saw they house was really nice. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs then they came in clear view. Rockelle looked kind of surprised to see me but ran to me and hugged me and kissed my cheek. I giggled then pulled back. I then gave her a serious face and told her I needed to talk to her. She looked at me and saw it was going to be a serious talk. She told her brother we was going upstairs.

  We made it to her room and I walked looking around before sitting on her bed. She closed the door and sat in her computer chair. I looked at the wall then her and started telling everything that was going on about my father. I told her how he used to beat on me all the time especially when he was drunk. I told her it went from abuse to him sexually touching me at night or him doing sexual gestures to me when my mom was not around or not looking. She was fuming. Her hands was clinching. I then told her the downfall of the story of how he got his chance and took my virginity. I felt so dirty and sick I told her and just started balling tears. I was so hurt. She got up and walked to me hugging me.

I looked at her and asked "Can I stay with you for a couple weeks?" with tears ready to come out when she'll tell me no.

"Of course but let me ask my brother if it is okay, Okay?" I shook my head yes and followed her to the living room where her brother was on the couch watching t.v. with some girl all on him. The girl was pretty with long hair. She had caramel colored skin, light brown eyes, you could tell she had a nice shape with a huge ass and she looked Dominican with some Indian descent. She looked up and gave me a annoyed face,  I'm thinking in my head like bitch do I know you. I rolled my eyes as she kept touching him. That made my blood boil but I didn't know why, we just met today and he had me feeling some type of way. But I didn't see this bitch when I first came in here. Jade told her brother to come in the kitchen for a minute. We walked in the kitchen.

"Shawn can my friend stay here for a couple of months? She really going through some stuff with her parents at home and she needs my help." she said looking at him. He looked at me for a couple of seconds before saying...

"Yeah sure but don't be bothering me for some bullshit, alright?" I shook my head yes and walked over to him and hugging him. He was a little hesitant but he hugged me back. He smelled so good. I didn't want let him go and I'm sure he didn't either because his gripped had tightened. Then we heard Rockelle clear her throat getting our attention. I pulled back and looked at him smiling. I said thank you and Rockelle pulled me away from Shawn and we started to go upstairs with Rockelle talking about something but I wasn't listening because of the look Shawn was giving me. He made my panties wet with that look. He looked like he wanted to fuck the shit out of me even if his sister was in there with us. He smirked at me and walked back in the living room with his girl I'm guessing.

  I think I'm going to like living here. Wish me luck ;)

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey Guy's, I hope you like my new book so far. I'm kind of thinking of the concept of the story so if you want to give me any ideas that would be great and give me some feedback people. Tell me want you think.

Do you think Shawn feeling Miracle?

Who is that girl and will she be a problem?

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE