Rules

∆∆Reserving∆∆
In order to reserve a slot you have to tag 5+ people. The slot reservation will last 2 days.

Comment∆∆
Don't be a silent reader. Criticism is very much welcomed as long as it isn't hateful.

∆∆Face Claim∆∆
The face Claim for the slot will be recommended, but if you want you can use an idol, actress, and even a mixed celebrity (Mandarin/German, Japanese/ Spanish, etc.) as long as they fit the slot.

∆∆Mary Sue∆∆
I know that most would prefer being pretty skilled at a few things, or one, but I don't want them to be highly skilled if their background didn't say how they got that skilled in the first place. The characters will gain more experience and skills after debut, so you can have slightly lower stats at the beginning.

∆∆Bullying∆∆
That is not going to fly by me. Be kind or neutral, but there is absolutely no bullying or discriminating one a other because of personal real life drama. Take it to the PMs. If it's tension between the members than it is okay because it will get resolved later on as the book progresses.

∆∆Vote∆∆
;3; They're presents for muah. Thank you~

∆∆Tag∆∆
Tag hoomans who would be interested, so this book doesn't flop big time (rush) :').