CHAPTER FIVE

I walked my way along the corridor as I hurried myself to my next class. I just got 5 minutes away before the class going to start and I hated being late. I hold on my books tightly as I tried to make my sling bag into a comfortable position on my shoulder; my paces became faster and faster but I couldn't care less what and who walked pass me, I just want to be faster.

Without even notice, I walked pass through a girl and snapped! We hit each other and felt on our butts in different direction. It's felt like a drama and also a pain in a butt, make a note within that.

"Shit!" I muttered as I took up all the books that had been sprawled over the floor, the girl was also doing the same, she looked hurried somehow too. But there's something caught my eyes, her wrist – she was wearing a lace along her wrist, a white one – it kind of reminds me of someone but I can't recall.

"I'm sorry," we said in the same time, making me look at her with a shook expression but I just shrugged it off quickly while she giggled shyly. "I need to get going," I said again.

"Oh well, sorry then. See you soon if we can," she said with a shy smile. I heard that and just smiled as I walked pass her.

Finally, I arrived at the said hall. I surely not liking the idea of classes being held in echoed halls but well, I can't stop the college's rule. Who am I to stop it? I am just a student. Not going to intimidate anyone then.

As I arrived in, other students started arriving too. We took our sit and the lecture start. However, in the middle of the lecture, I can't seem to focus in the class. My mind keep wondering to that girl that I had knock over with – the fact that she wore laces along her wrist even bothered me more. It something that I can't remember but sure that laces clicked something inside my head!

She even looked familiar. Dirty blonde hair stops just right before her waist, big doe-blue eyes, perfect button nose and cute pouty thin lips. She's... she's wore white. These make me think again, why I always bumped on her again and yet again.

I just remembered her.

She was the one that helped me when I went unconscious at the cinema.

She was the one in my dream before I went to the park.

She was the one at the park.

Oh my god!

Don't tell me that girl that I just bumped on is...... She is... She's Harsley!

I couldn't believe myself anymore! What a dumb me!

After my third class that day, I finally ran on Daniel. We just doing some fist bump and everything that best friends casually did. As we got our fourth and fifth period empty, we decided to grab something to eat and well, talk.

I chose my casual chocolate waffle with some ice-blended coffee, while Daniel decided to choose something heavier by choosing pasta with an ice lemon tea. It's cheap because it is a student café. Despite living in the middle of nowhere town, we are still being cheapskates. Well, I don't think this topic is being relatable right now.

We found a table that was close to the window and a little further than others, it's quite private but that table is one of my favorite table at the college café. We sat there and started to dig in slowly – there's nothing to catch on anyway. The café that time was quite unoccupied because not all of the students prefer being in the café when they had free time before the actual recess, usually they will go to the library or somewhere that they could do group projects or assignments.

As we dug in our food, I realize there's one particular girl just walked inside the café. She's a beauty though – I slowly thought in my head until I stopped the way I chewed. She looked familiar.

I looked at her face feature from afar quietly, studying every aspect of it until it hit my memory. She was the one that I bumped this morning or I could say.... She might be Harsley.

"Hey, pal! What you looking at?" Daniel's voice made me stir away from my dreamland. Oh, I was thinking quiet deep, huh!

"Ew, you sound just like Uncle William!" I exclaimed as I made a disgusted face on him. He just snorted on my exclaimanation.

"Perhaps, because of his nag on you! By the way, speaking of, what you ogling at? That new girl?" he asked me.

"New girl?" I asked him again as an answered. I made a note that she's a new student. She might be the one who walked in for registration.

"Don't answer me like you don't know anything. I saw the way you looked at her. Why though? You want some fuck or what?" he casually said as he stuffed in another mouthful of his pasta.

"Don't say something like that in the middle of the public!" I nagged him. Daniel just rolled his eyes in annoyance. So, what course she is in?

"Like your mind not that dirties enough with the porn that you probably watch every time you are not going to classes," Daniel spitted back. I just hissed. "She's the same course as ours. Just registered today and what's more surprising is that she's not going to repeat all the subjects like the other new student did. She might transfer her credit for her former college. Anyway, if you say she's a catch, I agree dude!"

I tried to memorize every little bit of what Daniel said. Well, yeah! I was the one keep repeating semester because of the unhealthy amount of classes that I was not attending.

By then, I didn't even realize that I was looking at her for too long until she turned back at me and smiled a little. I could feel my cheeks flushed. It's flattering – her smile is alternately beautiful, it's only a simple stretch of lips but wow that could make me so fly!

"Wow, dude! If you really want to fuck her so much, make a move dude!" Daniel said, kicking my shin. I just threw him a simple glare which just made him laugh at me. "Don't be such a dimwit! Go seduce her!" if only I can, I really want to shove his mouth with poop, let him know how nonsense he'd been talking about.

I just rolled my eyes in annoyance to his expression. His mouth really needed to be washed with a fucking soap including holly water.

"That's not my intention right now," I said. He just let out a little chuckle and continued to shove the pasta inside his mouth.

While then, I couldn't tear my eyes off her.