𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒐𝒆

Start from the beginning

"but first let's go outside." yeosang said. seonghwa awkwardly nodded at yeosang's request, why open it outside especially when it was snowing heavily, but he followed him anyways.

yeosang held the metal handle and twisted it open. he slightly flinched at the slight interaction between his warm hand and the cold metal handle. but he continued walking like nothing happened.

yeosang stopped next to the front door which caused seonghwa to stop as well.

"now you can open it." yeosang said, watching as seonghwa opened the box. he saw two silver beautiful rings that shone beautifully. he looked closely and saw the word 'forever'  carved nicely on both of them.

"oh my god yeosang they're so beautiful!" seonghwa said in admiration of the beautiful gift.

"they're matching rings, the guy told me that they shine when two people wear them and they'll keep shining as long as they are around each other. it's a sign that they'll always be together." seonghwa watched yeosang explain the story behind the rings in complete awe and felt his heart beating rapidly. he was surprised at how thoughtful yeosang was.

seonghwa watched as yeosang took one of the rings out and grabbed seonghwa's hand and gently put the ring on his finger. the sudden gesture surely flustered seonghwa, the butterflies were everywhere in his stomach and all he could ever think of at that moment was how soft yeosang's hand was. then he watched as yeosang wore his.

"it perfectly fits you." yeosang slowly whispered which sent shivers through seonghwa's body. just then the rings immediately lit up in a beautiful silver light, showing the word forever even clearer. and just when seonghwa was too occupied with the rings, yeosang grabbed his hand, intertwining it with his own and holding onto it for dear life.

yeosang just stood there, staring right at the latter's face. the moonlight reflected on seonghwa's skin, complementing it perfectly, making it glow even more. his eyes shone beautifully and yeosang found it quite adorable. he couldn't help but think of how ethereal seonghwa was, like prince charming. his charming prince.

yeosang was in the middle of his deep thinking when it suddenly started to snow. they immediately headed back inside and just when they almost shut the door seonghwa gasped, remembering that he still hadn't confessed under the mistletoe yet so he asked yeosang to stand in front of the door, yeosang didn't understand why seonghwa was acting so awkward but he did it anyways.

yeosang then noticed something hanging above seonghwa's head. he didn't quite understand why would seonghwa hang such a thing and was so curious to ask what was that so he was fast to react.

"seonghwa what's that green weird thing on the ceiling?" yeosang asked, pointing out at the mistletoe.

"you seriously don't know what's this?" seonghwa thought that he was joking around but when he saw a confused look on yeosang's face he knew he wasn't kidding.

"you see, this is called a mistletoe." seonghwa said.

"it looks like some weird ceiling booger though." yeosang sarcastically made a remark and seonghwa somehow found it funny and laughed. yeosang chuckled at how cute seonghwa looked when he laughed, it was such a rare sight so yeosang took the chance to admire it for as long as it lasted.

"yeosang, i have something to say.." seonghwa suddenly became serious, which confused yeosang a little. but little did yeosang know that seonghwa was about to confess his feelings for him.

seonghwa took a deep breath, arranging the thoughts in his head.

"i'm so thankful for you, yeosang. from the first time we met we immediately clicked, there was this special chemistry between us that brought us close to each other in a short period of time. and i'm glad we're best friends because i don't even want to imagine my life without you."

he took another breath before adding. "i don't know how nor when did that happen, but what i'm sure of is that it's all true.. yeosang i love you, like really love you. but i see you more than just a friend." seonghwa bit on his lower lip, he couldn't believe he finally confessed. he looked at yeosang, impatiently waiting for yeosang's response.

yeosang stepped closer to seonghwa, making seonghwa's heart almost skip a beat; they were too close that they could feel each other's breath. and before seonghwa even noticed he felt a pair of lips on top of his.

they were yeosang's.

seonghwa could feel himself on cloud 9, he couldn't believe this was happening for real. the kiss was even better than he imagined, it was very passionate, and seonghwa definitely enjoyed it, he loved it to be exact. he wished the time would freeze and stay like that forever, it was a moment seonghwa would never forget.

once they broke the kiss, a huge smile was on both their faces.

"i love you too, seonghwa." yeosang slowly whispered into seonghwa's ears, driving seonghwa crazy.

so i finally got back to writing and i was actually inspired by a fluff generator to write this ! anyways i'm so glad i started writing again :') also i love seongsang so much i wanted to write about them ! hope you like it hehehe