She was cut off by Trevor pulling her lips to his by her chin. Her eyes widened in shock before she just let it happen and closed her eyes. He tilted her head back folding his tongue with hers before slowly pulling away.

"I like you—my fault for overreacting but I don't take rejection well"

She was still phased by the kiss they just shared so she just nodded taking a few seconds to catch her breath.

"I'm not gon' lie I wanna kiss you again" He admitted towering over her slim frame  "Can I do dat?"

She stood on the tip of her toes kissing him first. Placing her hand on the side of his face she deepened the kiss and he followed suit. "You trynna slide somewhea' with me toinght?" He asked between kisses.

"Mmm where?"

"A kickback round' the block, it'll just be a couple of people"

She pulled away from this kiss wiping her mouth with the back of her hand "It's a Monday and I have homework..."

He threw his arm around her shoulder as they walked over to his car "It's gon' be fun just come fa' a few minutes. I'll have you home befo' it gets late."

She sighed getting in the car after he opened the door "Even if I wanted to go my aunt is not going for that.."

"Damn" He started the car "Just hit me up if you can the offer is still up."

"Sure thing."

••

Summer stretched her body as she walked into the house heading straight into her room. She was tired and really wanted to take a shower and nap but decided to get her homework out of the way first.

After she finished her two math assignments and finished the rough draft of her creative writing essay, she took her shower and a nap as planned.

By the time she woke up it was around nine at night. She pulled her phone of the charger and saw that Trevor had sent her a text ten minutes ago.

Trev🤗: Change your mind?

She pondered before sending him a text back.

I guessss...what time does it start?

She had finished all of her homework and was wide awake from the nap she took so she thought why not.

Trev🤗: Not for another hour.

Okay..I'll be ready park down the street I'll have to sneak out.

Trev🤗: Good girl gone bad..I see you 😂

She rolled her eyes not bothering to text back but went to roam through her closet. Since he said it was a small kickback she decided to dress up but not overdo it. She pulled out a pair of black and red checkered pants, a graphic saints T-shirt, and some white customized Gucci sneakers.