"when? Where? How?" so many questions at the same time, Tee chuckles a bit before answering the questions.

"two weeks ago, when I'm on the way home. That's why I sleep at tuition centre a few times, I'm scared. But now, I'm okay already" Tee smiles widely, that's why he told no one. This is Godt, not First and Aim yet and not Tae yet. Tae might fly home if he heard this.

Godt is worried and Tee knows. But he is okay so he thinks that's fine.

"please tell no one. I promise will be more careful in future. Okay?" persuade Tee. He can take care of himself, he thought so.

"no Tee, that's dangerous. So, you have no phone now?" ask Godt try hard to keep calm.

"yup. But I will buy one soon. I get my pay yesterday" Tee smiles to Godt but Godt doesn't like that smile at all.

"the robber, did he do something else?" Godt still can't let this stuff go.

"nothing, oh he tried to take off my shirt. I don't know why though, it's not like I'm wearing an expensive and branded shirt" said Tee still confuse. Godt is on rage, and he hits his forehead on the table. He hopes he can smack Tee's head but Tae will kill him, so he hurts himself.

"Tee, you are going to stay with us!" Godt already decides and ready to take Tee home.

"no phi, I can..."

"now,or I will tell Tae. You know he will enrage right?" Tee feels defeated with Godt's threat

"okay" Godt smiles at that and pull Tee to his car.

Godt bring Tee to their house and Tee start to cook as soon as he arrived there. He thinks Kimmon might die if he don't eat.

"Tee, please stay here forever and cook for us" pleads Kimmon with puppy eyes, Tee chuckles at that. Kimmon is so childish.

"you can eat out, why starve yourself?" ask Tee concerned.

"because, the last time I eat outside, I got a diarrhea. I'm scared!!!" Yell Kimmon loudly and that makes Godt smack him. Kimmon is so loud.

Tee laugh happily watching they argue with each other. He miss his brothers a lot right now.

"I hope Copter and Bbas are with us now" said Tee softly and that makes those two stop fighting.

"yeah. We haven't meet them too. Just texting and calling. They are busy" said Kimmon and Tee smiles listening about his brothers.

"I miss them phi. I've went to their house thrice including today, but I can't see them." Tee sounds sad, and Kimmon and Copter look shocked

"you go there?!" ask Kimmon.

"yeah. Almost every weekend. Today too" said Tee and preparing the cooked meal for them

"Copter said you never visit and didn't answer their call. He thought you didn't miss them" explain Kimmon slowly. Tee is surprised with that info, how come?

"I miss them so much phi. I even go to their college but I can't see them" now Tee is crying, he feels hurt so much.

Kimmon and Godt stands from the cahirs and hugs Tee tightly. They feels like crying too. Both of them put Tee between them, they have bigger build than Tee, that caused like they are hugging each other.

"what an incest bullsh** is this?!" Tae's voice roar in the kitchen, shocked three of them.

"God! That's sick!" Tae can't believe his eyes, he is tired from the flight and now he saw his cousins hugging and crying together.

"Phi Tae!" now Tae is shocked, that's Tee's voice but he can't see Tee anywhere.

Tee have to push the bigger men around him and success to freed his head. His head peek between Kimmon and Godt's body. He wipes his tears on Godt's shirt.

"what the heck!" Tae march forward and push Kimmon and Godt from Tee.  Now Tee can breathe with ease. He needs lots of oxygen right now

"really?!" ask Tae sternly. Eyes shot daggers on Godt and Kimmon.

Tee laugh at that, it looks funny how three bigger men are fighting with their glares. Tee shakes his head and push them to sit on the chair.

"dinner is ready, let's eat first" all of them obeys and eat in silence.

After dinner, Tae wants to give his room to Tee but Tee refused it, saying Tae need a good rest because of the flight. Tee decides to sleep in Godt's  room. Together at first because for him nothing is wrong, both of them are guys. But Tae almost kill Godt when Godt decide to sleep together. At the end, Godt will sleep on the couch.

Three of them are having a conversation while Tee is sleeping in Godt's room. Just thinking about that makes Tae's blood boils.

"I don't like that old lady" said Godt

"me too. It's like she tried to cut their ties" agreed Kimmon. Only Tae is clueless.

"explain" said Tae and they explain everything from how Tee went to meet Copter and Bbas at their house but can't meet them.

"coincidence maybe"  said Tae try to think logically.

"three times. I can't think that is coincidences. " said Kimmon and Godt agrees.

Tae think a bit before asking about Tee's phone. Only Godt knows about the robbery so he just said that Tee lost his phone and didn't remember his brothers new phone numbers.

Something is weird indeed.