one

this story will be written in third person.

jordyn scrunch's her eyebrows in confusion as she reads her exam review that her teacher just handed out to the class.

she then turns her head to left to meet eyes with her best friend ethan, when they meet each other's eyes having the same expression on their faces they both giggle in relief that they're both lost.

jordyn then breaks the silence by saying "what the actual fuck are we doing, i'm so lost in this class" ethan lightly laughs at her frustration.

"don't worry, i'm getting a high 80 in this course so you can come over after school and we can study if you want" he says while he starts putting his binder into his bag.

"of course you're getting a high 80, it's cause you're a scholar. also let me just let my mom know and i'm down" she says while also putting her stuff away.

"dude this course is so easy all you gotta do is kiss ms. samuel's ass and she'll give you 80's" ethan whispers making sure ms. samuel's doesn't hear him talking shit about her.

jordyn rolls her eyes "e, you know i'm shitty at kissing people's ass's though" she says as she whines knowing she's gonna get a shitty mark on her report card.

"no you're not, you do it to your parents all the fucking time" ethan laughs as he's interrupted by the bell.

"true, true. anyways lets meet at our usual spot" jordyn says as she's walking down the hall pointing at ethan.

"yup, see ya" he says raising his voice loud enough so jordyn can hear over the loud obnoxious teenagers rushing to their next class.

- end of day -

jordyn pulls on the handle of ethan's car, once she opens it she swings her bag onto the backseats of his car.

ethan couldn't help myself notice she was out of breath.

"are you seriously out of breath from walking from the school to my car" he laughs as he rest's his arm on the back of her seat while he reverse's the car.

"no i had gym dickhead" she says while laughing and putting her seatbelt on as well.

ethan chuckles at the name she gave him.

"how are you so fast with the names you call me" he asks keeping his eye on the road while he occasionally looks over to her.

she giggles lightly "well when i've been best friends with you and gray since i was 5 i've kinda adapted to fast come backs fuckface" she laughs even harder than the first at her own comeback.

"i actually hate you" he says while laughing at her joke.

"no, you love me" she says while going through his phone to find their playlist that they always play while jamming out together.

"you're right" he says while glancing at her.

how couldn't i love you he thought to himself.

she then shortly after puts on their favourite song at the moment.

"oh fuck yeah, turn that shit up" ethan says as he drags the 'p' in the word 'up'.