"So how does it look?" She asked, twirling around in her costume. Mook nodded in approval, she looked good in anything, but especially nothing. He grew excited once more, his next flushing.

"It looks great. But you know what would be better." Mook said, standing up. He was going to play a riskey card, and see just how far he could get away with it.

"And what is that Mook?" Aru asked with a blush. Mook could smell the lust coming off of her. Just being near him made her wet, and he knew. The boy walked behind the girl, grabbing into her waist and pressing himself against her. Aru gasped at the sudden contact, her body heat seeping into mook. The brunette didn't move though, thankful that she made sure her roomates wouldn't return until later.

"Mook....I.....I need you." She confessed, body pressing closer to mook. The white haired male let out a grunt of satisfaction, lowering his head to meet the girls neck. He kissed her softly, feeling the girls unblemished skin under him. His hand wandered around her body as Aru clutched the thin cloth that covered her body. Mook began to bore of just a simple graze, turning the brunette around to face him.

"Are you alright with this? Here?" Mook asked the blushing Aru. She didn't voice her thoughts, just nodding as she felt Mook's lips graze her own. She pressed even closer to him, their bodies practically one, but they weren't one.

Not yet.

Aru kissed the male on the lips, letting the dang on their lips become more intense. Both of them wanted more, and they both intended to give everything they could. Mook caressed Aru's thighs, making the girl break the kiss in suprise. Mook chuckled, grazing her legs once more and making her jump. Mook's gentle hand grabbed her ass, making Aru wrap her legs around him.

Mook pressed Aru on the door, using one hand to lock the door. The two began kissing once more, one with passion and a lust that could only be fufillled in one way. Mook lifted Aru's shirt up and off her,using one hand to expertly unclip her bra. His hands began to caress her boobs, making Aru moan in pleasure.

Mook held Aru once more, his mouth fumbling with the girls nipples as the hardened under the pleasure. Mook gently layed the girl down on the small bed, the covers giving off a scent that aru had been in a 'heat' no to long ago. Mook smiled, looking at a flustered aru.

"I-I needed you but couldn't get you at the time, so something else had to suffice." Aru blushed in embarrasment.

"That thing won't do much for you, unlike me, who's about to make sure you can't get up for a week." Mook said while whispering into her ear. His lips latched onto the girls sensitive neck, making her moan and grab onto him. Her hands decided to help Mook himself, taking his shirt off and trailing his abs.

Mook found a certain spot that made Aru whimper in lust, her desire overflowing. Her hand flew to his crotch, the fabric numbing the sensitive feeling on his dick. He ground into her touch, but knew he wouldn't last for long. He took the bottom part of the kinky Dragon constume off, looking at the girls exposed body.

Mook's fingers fumbled with Aru's clit, making her moan at the touch. He loves seeing her like this, so helpless yet so full of love.

He needed her.

The girl was shaking while trying to undo Mook's pant buttons, wanting him inside of her so badly. Mook entered a finger in her, making her shout for a second in pleasure. She moved herself against his finger as he began moving faster, taking off his pants while distracting her. He pumped two fingers in the girl, letting her prepare for what was to come. Aru began buckling her hips, a sign that she was coming close. Mook stuck a third finger in her entrance, the brunette moaning his name as she reached for his member. Mook groaned in response as Aru let out her load, her body shaking in her first orgasm. But Mook was going to make sure it wasn't her last.

Aru sat up, looking at Mook with a smile. She unexpectedly grabbed his dick, leaning down towards his member. He watched as the girl got closer to his dick, her breath grazing his tip. Aru opened her mouth, letting her tounge lick his dick. Mook jerked his body up in response, getting the girls mouth around her dick. He moaned as Aru took all she could of his massive cock, using her hands to get the rest of him in her mouth.

Mook watched as she bobbed her head faster, making his dick twitch as he grabbed onto a headful of hair. The white haired male let out a groan he took control of the girls head, making her suck harder on his long cock. Mook let out His load into her mouth, letting the girl savor him.

Mook panted, but his blood flowed though him as he realized he needed to finish the job. Aru looked up into his eyes, not ready for the unexpected kiss that came crashing down onto her lips. Mook pushed Aru back with a force that made her fall, her hands clawing on his back. Mook's body turned pain into pleasure, breaking the kiss and going back for another one. He let his tounge explore her mouth, the girl unaware of the hot dick rubbing against her entrance.

Mook decided to tease the girl, running His dick right against her, just barley sticking the tip in before rubbing his cock on her. Aru whimpered in anticipation, her legs dripping and ready for him. Mook took the girl by suprise, ramming his cock right into the girl. Aru let out a loud moan, slight tears pricking her eyes. Mook shifted a bit as he began to move, each time getting into Aru deeper and deeper into her.

He fastened his pace, using his hands and grabbing into Aru's ass. The girl as clawing at his back for the pleasure inside of her was building once more. Mook felt the tip of his cock ram into the girls pussy, his length fitting inside her perfectly. Mook rammed into Aru hard, making the girl cry out in pleasure. Aru cummed around his dick, only adding to Mook's pleasure.

He felt his dick twitch, and he used His hands to grab onto her hips. He rammed into her with everything he was made of, moaning out Aru's name as he finished himself. Aru felt the warmth of Mook's hot load fill her, claiming her as his. Mook gently took himself out of Aru, the girl exhausted as Mook crawled beside her. His arms wrapped around her and felt her breathing steady before slipping his clothes on and silently heading out of the room before getting caught by Aru's roomates.