ch$

Woah another chapter!
Enjoy🐇.

Knock,knock .

"Who is it"?I called out towards the front door. I'm trying to watch Grey's anatomy for peet sake.

KNOCK,KNOCK!

"OH MY GOSH, WHO IS IT" !? I yelled out while pulling my self off the living room couch to give whoever it was banging on my door a piece of my mind .

Knock, knock,knock, knock

"What the hel- , oh sorry Mrs. .....
It's just you I thought it was a crazy person". I had to catch my self this was my landlord.

"Hello bitsy, I see you've been relaxing lately. "She said with a guilty look on her face.

"uhm just a little, I haven't been having the best week."I. Replied back while scratching my head.

" Well... As you know my husband gave you exactly 3 weeks to pack your belongings and find a suitable home for yourself...but- and I'm so sorry it had to come from me - he would like it-no demands you leave in 2 days time." She squeezed her eyes shut while running her hands through her slightly frizzy hair. I can tell this bothered her quite a bit .

I was at a loss for words. All I could do was stare at the television, not necessarily watching it. Just looking past the picture displayed on the screen, and at the buzzing lights that flashed. What a crappy week I though to myself.

" Bitsy..." She sighed out.

"It's ok... I was uhm actually ready. Well almost, I just have umm a few more small things to pack. I uhh.. already found a place and everything." I lied. Terribly might I add. But I don't want her to feel bad. Ill figure something out.

" Oh, uhm ok. That's ...good." she seemed unsure I'm guessing she knows I lied but won't press on. Her eyebrows had been creased for so long now she had a line between them .

"Yup." I smiled back trying to assure her of my lie.

"Ok, well I'll go then." She turned on her heel walking toward the but be for she opened it she turned back towards me."did you open that envelope yet?"

"Uhh.. no I haven't, should I have?"I answered her question with a question.

"No dear your fine. Open it when your ready." She smiled and then walked out the door.

I let out a breath of air I didn't know I was holding in.
2 days. Was all I had to pack my stuff and find somewhere to stay. It turned out that my room mate could stay. Lucky, but I understand that it wasn't her fault the snake got out.

Hmm, no job,no home, no money, well besides what's in that envelope which I'm positive is money for the "good" part of the house sitting I did.

"guess I should start looking again." I sighed out loud. There's no way I'll find a place to stay and a new job in two days. It just isn't possible.

Let me see... I typed in semi free housing in my laptop. In hopes of finding some type of place to stay. All I'm seeing is libraries. Freaking libraries!? And homeless shelters, those should be completely free.

Maybe...

Maybe I could put my things in storage and stay at shelter for a few weeks. I mentally groaned at the thought of it. Not being in a homeless shelter or around the people,but having to put everything in storage.
I get along just fine with homeless people they're very down to earth.

Ok. I'll do that I'll move my things into a storage unit tomorrow and go to a shelter. I nodded at my idea. I could probably just get a hotel but this will be the cheapest untill I get a new job.