71

The three words Hyunjin had said caused Jisung to internally squeal. Hyunjin, the guy he has taken a liking to, likes him back. The guy he had liked for several months likes him back.

"Jisung?" Hyunjin waved his hand in front of the younger's face. "Are you okay? Did I mess it up? You don't have to like me back. I just wanted to tell you. Don't force yourself to like me if you don't. It's totally fine if you don't like me in that way. I'm totally fine with just being fri-"

"I'm fine with it." Jisung giggled. "I'm actually surprised that you even like me back."

"Well, you're very likeable." Hyunjin said before choking on his almost empty drink. "WAIT! DID YOU JUST SAY LIKE YOU BACK?! YOU LIKE ME?"

"Please calm down." Jisung got embarrassed. "You're very loud, and yes. I do like you too."

"Oh my god. What the fuck?!" Hyunjin was smiling like an idiot. "You like me back! And literally before I came here, I was on the phone with Changbin saying I was getting friend-zoned and rejected."

"I thought I would get rejected." Jisung said.

"Hold on," Hyunjin adjusted himself in his seat. "Since I wasn't expecting you to like me back, I'm not ready for a relationship. I haven't been in one and seeing as we just met in person."

"You want to take more time?" Jisung completed Hyunjin's sentence.

"Yes! If you don't mind. I just don't think it's best to be in a relationship right away."

"I understand, I don't think I'm ready either."

"But, we have mutual feelings and I'm happy. I'm so happy."

"I am too." The two smiled at each other and spent a couple more hours in that little cafe.

~

4/4

Are you disappointed?

• Anne