Change of Plans

A few days had passed since their issue at the studio. Agnetha and Frida took a few days off, but Benny and Björn stayed meeting to work on mixing the music.

The weekend had been good to Agnetha. She took the kids to the park, visited her parents, shopped with her sister. Björn called to check on the kids every day. Linda's illness had passed at last and both children were happy and healthy.

On Monday, the four were to meet in the studio once again. Agnetha went in knowing that Björn may or may not have brought Lena in again. She convinced herself she would not be bothered by her presence like last time. She walked into the studio and greeted Björn, who she found was seated alone. Stig was the only one at the studio with him, but even then, Stig was in his office.

"Good morning," she greeted him.

"Good morning, Agnetha." He smiled to her.

Her hair fell to her shoulders, with slight golden curls. She wore a black jumpsuit that hugged her curves perfectly and white sneakers to go with it. Björn took the chance to run his eyes over her body briefly when she had walked off into the kitchen. He realized what he was doing and immediately shifted his gaze.

Agnetha returned with her cup of coffee and sat on the piano bench, sipping it slowly not to burn her self.

"Benny, stop. That's enough," the curly haired redhead walked in with her husband's arms around her as her laughter ended the silence in the room. She placed her hand on his cheek and stepped forward quickly to separate herself from his wandering hands. They had been on each other all morning, as usual. Those two lovebirds never could get enough of each other.

Agnetha was happy to see her friends happy, but she wished it was the same for her. She missed the way Björn used to hold her while they listened to the music they made, analyzing it and mixing it. She missed the kisses in between sessions and flirtatious conversation between the four. It was not like that anymore. It wasn't fun for her anymore, but luckily she had her best friend beside her.

"Hello, my favorite friends," Frida quickly went to hug Agnetha and press kisses to her and Björn's cheeks. Benny had followed her route and done the same.

As hours of working together ticked by, pushing one hour into the next, Björn did his best to keep focused onto the music. Something was missing and he didn't know what. Benny suggested what changes they should make, and each time the change was included and replayed for them to listen to, Björn would miss it. His mind wasn't focused onto the song, the image he was watching in the distance had him completely distracted. He watched Agnetha and Frida at the table talking and laughing together. He loved to see her laugh, he always had. That was the Agnetha he had fallen in love with.

He continued to watch her move around the table. When she reached to grab the piece of paper at the other end, she had bent low and Björn suddenly felt his heart leap at the sight of her body. The curvature of her back and that bottom of hers, with those legs... He felt himself harden thinking of all the ways he used to have her, all the positions they made love in, all the ways he made her his. If he could have her again, he closed his eyes and imagined for a moment.

He snapped himself out of the thought. He couldn't. He couldn't do that. He couldn't have her. He couldn't think of her and he needed to stop himself. The rest of the day, he tried his best to avoid watching her and made sure his conversation with Benny had put him to work so he could forget.

Later that night after feeding the children and getting dressed in her new black dress and heels, and had done her hair and make up, Agnetha put the children's jackets on and put the two little kids into the car. She had driven for a short seven minutes to Björn's home. She was nervous to be there, knowing it may not be Björn to open, but she had to anyway.