Anna,

Dear Anna Todd,

8/30/14

Okay, so i just wanted to add another part to this and thank you for so many other things.

i want to thank you so much for following me on twitter, and messaging me back, and just being so kind and loving to people you haven't even met in real life..

you're like a big ball of fricken sunshine and i love you for that. 

i turned on your notifications because just seeing you reply to people make me smile, to see you talk about After, and how far it came makes me smile, and i will never forget how you stayed strong throughout that whole suspend anna todd shit. which was stupid, because Harry has read so many other fanfics and he doesn't even care if they make him look like a bad person, which after doesn't 

this story will not make him look like a bad person because its an au. and maybe we need to teach people what au means, because they obviously don't get it.

BUT ENOUGH WITH PROMOTING VIOLENCE.

i just wanted to add this part and tell you how much you really mean to me, and how much you've made me smile throughout all my crappy days, and all the days that i just want to curl up into a ball and cry. 

here pretty soon when after comes out, and i get it, i can just curl up into a ball and read after, because that's what makes me smile.

This book seriously means so much to mean, i can't even stress it enough how much it has helped me.

And the fact that here you are, reading this letter, gets me up on my feet, and ready to see the world and face it.

One thing i have learned from after is,

Life is meant to challenge you, it's meant to make you cry, its meant to make this bad stuff happen, because it's testing how strong you are of a person, how much you can handle before you reach your breaking point, but, when you're done with all that, there will; be rewards, and those rewards are worth it.

and also,

A smile hides a thousand stories and a soul that just wants to scream out and cry in pain. 

The brightest of smiles hide the hurt that people have.

and that person with the smile is me but i just keep calm and carry on, because we only have one life, so im going to live it.

this got wayyyy off track... lol

but i love you, and once again thank you ♥ 

                                                                                                      Lots of love xox,

                                                                                                 Ashley Correia ♥